Chapter 7 S2: Interrogation

VIGIL POV AFTER A COUPLE DAYS

Vigil: Wakes up groaning "What happened?"

?: "Welcome home. Before I go on, my name you will call me is the WHITE DEATH." Punches Vigil in the stomach

Vigil: Groans "What the hell do you want?"

White death: "You attacked my base, and got unlucky. Now, I will make your stay gratefully unpleasureable."

Vigil: "Fuck. You." Tries moving

White death: Slaps Vigil "Your tied up dumbass. Now, before something really hurts, where is your base?"

Vigil: "Classic. To make things simple, I'm not telling you."

White death: Stabs Vigil "Now you will tell me"

Vigil: Yells "Fuck!" Looks down

White death: "You are going to tell me or else you will bleed out."

Vigil: "The only thing they are going to lose is me. If I told you, we all would die. So, fuck off."

White death: "Let's let you sit here and wait until you tell us." Stabs Vigil and leaves the knife in him

Vigil sat in a chair in full pain and felt light. He saw the world go black and accepted his fate at this point.

AT HEREFORD BASE...

IQ: Knocks on Dokkaebi's door "Hey Grace, want some coffee?"

Silence was what IQ can hear. She listened and heard Dokkaebi still sobbing behind the door. She decided to leave and so did the team also. Losing someone so close to you can hurt you. Then, the intercom went up and called up Nomad, Twitch, Caviera, Thatcher, and Clash.

The five: "You want us to do what?"

Harry: "Go back to the base."

Nomad: "We already lost Vigil. We cant lose another squad memeber."

Harry: "Vigil is gone because he helped the team. I sound cruel and I dont like it. This is our last go before we send the whole team."

Thatcher: "Quit it you all, it wont be bad."

Caviera: "Let's get going then."

They are now on their way and went in another helicopter with a driver and got dropped off more far off the base. They got off and slowly went in.

Thatcher: "Cant believe Vigil died here. Let's find him and give him something proper."

Nomad: "I hope he actually is alive, they probably captured him."

STORY CUTS

Author: "My bad, that was obvious."

Narrator: "Can we continue please?"

Author: "Sure go on."

Narrator: "As I was saying..."

STORY STARTS AGAIN

Twitch: "Caviera, sneak around and see what's going on right now."

Caviera: "I'm on it. Hold it dammit." Walks away

Thatcher: "I see the medical room."

Nomad: "What's with that?"

Thatcher: "Nevermind."

Caviera: On radio "Got info on some guy saying that Vigil is alive."

Twitch: On radio "He is?!"