★3~Lovebug★

Now I'm speechless, over the edge and just breathless.
I never thought that I'd catch this lovebug again
-Lovebug
By
Jonas Brothers

(December 2017, Shubman and Smriti are 18 years old)

(A/N: This match thingy is completely made up, the Ranji Trophy might have probably got over by then. But for the sake of the story, lets assume that there was a match the next day)

Smriti's POV:

It's 12 in the afternoon. Me, Harshitha and Shirali were playing this Board Game called 'Life'. Yep, Shirali and Harshitha decided to come and stay for the Christmas vacations because we hadn't met since a long time. My phone vibrates one time, indicating that I have received a message. I check it:

From Shubman:
You, Shirali and Harshitha eat lunch and come down by 1:30. Tum logon ko kahin lekar jaana hain.

To Shubman:
Kahan jaane waale hain?

From Shubman:
Woh toh secret hain baba, it's a special place😉

To Shubman:
Ok!!
We'll eat and come😒

I disappointedly huff and tell the girls,"Chal khaana kaathe hain. Uske baadh ready hona hai, Shub told me that he's going take us somewhere".

"But where?", Shirali asks me.

"Pata nahin yaar, he's telling it's a special place.", I tell her.

Harshitha smirks and tells, "Accha? Agar special place hai toh why does he want to take me and Shirali also; he has to take only you na.", winking at me.

God, she still hasn't stopped teasing me with Shubman. She's always like that; even in school she used to tease her friends with some or the other boy. Even he knows that because a lot of poeple tease the both of us or think that we are a couple, like Shahneel Di. But nope, there's nothing like that.

"Bohut lame joke tha but it's ok. Chal khaana kaathe hain." I tell, glaring at Harshitha.

We eat, get ready and go down. I find Shubman standing near  Uncle's car and ask him, "Yaar bol na, where are going?".

He smirks at me, "Maine kaha tha na secret hai".

"Pleaseeeeeee", I whine.

"Nai, I'm not going to tell you."

I show puppy eyes, to which he surprisingly dosen't reply. He just nods his head to show a 'no'.

All of us get into the car, which Lakhwinder uncle will be driving obviously because none of us were of age to drive.

I can't help but wonder where we're going. Iske baare mein Shub itna secretive kyu hain?

We reach the place and my eyes slightly widen, we were at the stadium where tomorrow's match against Jharkhand is taking place. Wow.

All of us get out of the car and start walking towards the entry.

I walk next to Shubman and tell him, "Toh yeh hai tumhara secret place. Parr match toh kal hain na?".