★22 ~ Capital Letters★

"I want to get louder.
I got to get louder.
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go.
We're blowing out speakers.
Our heart a little clearer."
~Capital Letters
By
Hailee Steinfield and BloodPop

15 September 2019, London. 2:30 in the afternoon.

Smriti's POV:

I gulp my coffee and open the envelope which tells:

"Time for some guess game ;) First clue's on the coffee table
Xx"

I rush to the coffee table in the living room which also had two red roses and an envelope which said:

"Pick the keys of your favourite vehicle to travel in"

Well I do like travelling in a car, but I don't know how to drive one. I go to the shoe rack above which the key holder was hanging and I take key of Sam's car which is used by everyone in the home who knows how to drive it.

Above the shoe rack, there were two roses and an envelope as usual.

"You've wanted this person in your life for a long time. Get the next clue from them and also give the keys to them."

Whom have I wanted in my life for a long time....? Well, ever since I was eight I've wanted Hrithik Roshan and ever since I was fifteen I've wanted Shawn Mendes. Wait, I'm thinking like an idiot now. Concentrate, Smriti.

A sibling!! Being the only kid for many years, I've always wanted an actual sibling in my family. I guess I'll have to go to James then. I go to his room to see him sitting on his bed with two roses and an envelope. He gives them to me with a smile and asks me, "Having fun?".

"That's not the word I'd like to use but I do wish that whoever planned this kept a basket or something for me to keep all these things cause it's a struggle to hold eight flowers in one hand. Who has planned this though?", I ask him as I give him the car keys.

He gives me a smile and tells me,"Well, that's for you to find out. Open the next envelope."

"Your favourite place to go to in a mall is the book store and food court. Your least favourite one is....."

"Clothes shopping....", I groan, "C'mon man, can't I just wear something from my own closet?"

"Well, the person who has planned this wants to spoil you", he tells as we go to the car.

We reach the mall and go to H&M. "I guess you'll have to tolerate me for an hour cause I suck at cloth shopping, making up my mind and also, I don't want to waste this person's money by buying something too expensive.", I tell him and he nods.

After trying a bunch of dresses which looked terrible on me, I decide to go the casuals section and after a while I finally find a perfect outfit with James' help.

Smriti's Outfit (minus the sunglasses):