So sweet~

3rd pov

It was finally here...
Komaeda thought as he looked down at the page in front of him
It's finally his and Hajime's anniversary.
After being together for 2 years..
It's finally here.

Komaeda didn't know what to do for today's special occasion.
He was scared that what he does will affect him and Hajime way to much than needed too..

"Babe! I'm home!" Nagito heard Hajime's voice and immediately went up to his lover and gave him a big hug with a sloppy kiss, "Welcome back hun.." Nagito whispered into his lover's ear and held him tighter.

They stayed like that for a little bit of time before Hajime broke the silence of the pleasant moment by speaking, "okay Ko... I'm getting squeezed to death" he chuckled sheepishly and Nagito let go of him, "sorry about that" he mumbled.

Hinata just shook his head, "lets get on for today's true events" he said with a smile, "happy anniversary Ko, what shall we do for the rest of the day..?" Hinata whispered out which almost sounded seductive and Komaeda could hear it pretty well from his voice and he knew exactly what he wanted but Komaeda decided against that and that they more than just that kind of fun.

"Well i wanted to go out first somewhere nice and quiet for us to stay and relax"
Hinata just narrowed his eyes, "so.... We are cuddling up on the couch while watching those cheesy romantic movies?" Hinata looked at the other in question.
"Ah! You know me so well Hun! Now, let's get onto it shall we?"

Nagito didn't even let the other reply knowing he's not getting exactly what he wanted but he just smiled and shook his head while going to grab the blankets and movies with Nagito already waiting on the couch.

"So, lets get our special day started shall we?" Komaeda asked while he handed Hajime a drink.
The other laughed and took it
"Ya, I'm ready for today..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof okay guys i'm sorry that I've been uploading slow lately i was just not getting things done right and was a little stress which makes me lazy ;~;

But there will be a part 2! For this story, but i have more than just this coming out!

Baiii