chapter 12- new country (mY oC)

north korea....

"HAH! what are you gonna do? your to weak because you still have your 'man-period' AHAHAHAHA!" she laughed by herself as she looked around to see no one laughing but whispering "HEY! SHUT YOUR WHISPERING AND LAUGH!" she ordered as north korea laughed "looks like someone is on their period" he joked making y/n 'pfft' as well as some of the other people and some even started laughing softly while mini 'oooohhhs' was heard behind her making her even madder as she pointed back to y/n.

"YOU!" y/n sighed 'here we go again..' she thought "I KNOW YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO BE POPULAR!" "or maybe its just you who wants that..." y/n blurted out out of nowhere as the girl got redder with rage "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" she spatted while the north korean just nodded at y/n as she took a breath "i mean..it would be weird to say something like that out of the blue.." she started as the girl said nothing, as she opened her mouth to say something, y/n said "so maybe..." she took a step forward "maybe its you who wants to be popular.." she said making the girl stood still with wide-eyes "n-no..THATS NOT TRUE! THATS-" "just accept the fact goddammit...." another voice ringed through the park, it was another of those ocean like countries.

INTRODUCING OXIDANE! my shitty and rushed countryhuman OC, he is currently in the basketball club Uwu, dis boi likey likey you (moto moto likes you-) and he is basically the ripoff of finland im sorry-

the country sighed, or was it a country? y/n haven't seen one like that before...the girl stood shocked lost for words "a-a-a-and who d-do you think you a-are?!" (runnin around leavin scars~) the country sighed "the name's oxidane.. just admit you do...and everything will be fine.." he said trying to sound calm though he was very annoyed due to the fact he has temper issues (like finland) "or else what?!" the girl defended gaining back her confidence as he spoke "kid..look around you.." he told her as she did to see hundreds of people carrying their phones taking videos and pictures as she stood there frozen not moving another muscle, "well...atleast you'll be famous hahaha!" oxidane laughed as she backed of "y-you'll pay for this!" was the last thing she said before running away.

y/n looked for north korea and noticed that he was gone already while oxidanewaved his hand telling the people to 'fuck-off' aka 'go-away' in a kind and g e n t l e  m a n n e r.

when everyone was done doing their thing, most of the people were already home while y/n was still looking at oxidane, something about him seems...familiar.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G'day to y'all, Im already in the UK doing nothing...oof.

So ye I'll see you next time!