chapter 15- confession (read the note at the bottom)

So I heard your asking who ACW likes..

h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶

It depends actually, as long as that person is caring, lovable, etc. It's ok.

I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶

shut up me-

For oxidane there is no frikin need cause hE'S A FLIRT-

So yeah, if you want and edgy teenager and a fukboi to be shipped by you or your own OC, then they are right here xD

I need to stop taking power naps..
~~~

Time passed and they all went their separate ways, y/n still had energy after that run with America, but he needed it.

While walking back home, the sun started to set and become completely dark, so she walked a little faster not wanting to be in danger.

She opened the door and was greeted by the following:

Loud screaming

A death hug

Two death hugs actually

Cookies

Fifty shades of grAY

Yeeeaahhh....I can explain latrr-

"Y/N! THANK GOODNESS YOUR SAFE!" "WE THOUGHT YOU DIED!" both Sophie and Hanna said while the probably suffocating girl is confused.

"Guys the hell Im an invincible bithc I can't die" they all laughed at the same time as Hanna spoke up, "where were you?" She asked concerned as y/n thought of her answer

YOUR POV

Aye shet I'm dead, if I say I went with friends Sophie would start screaming in my ear again..and if I say walking around, Hanna would give me a full lecture of asking permission for going out because she's a literal mom-

"Motivation." I mentally face palmed, yeah sure motivation.."ohhh makes sense.." Hanna said as she walked over the table while Rebecca threw me something "oww..Becca!" I whined as she chuckled "it's from your lover" she simply said as I turned red "Becca....please tell me your lying.." I said as I slowly opened the envelope and I sighed in relief, how dare she turn me into a tomato.

dear y/n,

good evening, we are just here to inform you that the school is already preparing for club joining on monday, and due to a rumor, we heard your kind of creativity and skills in planning things, so you and allot more people are going to help us in club decorating, meet us in the school court at anytime in the morning. i hope we could see you there.

- (your school name)

y/n stayed shocked for a moment, who started the rumor? why would they say she's creative? many more questions circled around her head as a squeal interrupted her thoughts.  

"AWWWWW YOU HAVE A SECRET ADMIREEE, AYIEEEEEEE"  it was pretty obvious Sophie said that, but ok, "no soph, it's just an invitation from hell" they looked confused "I meant school.." the all 'ooohh'ed and Hanna gave me some cookies! YAASSSS

"Thanks han" "your welcome" she smiled and walked back to the kitchen, I went to my room and flopped on the bed, now I know your thinking, why am I just chillin in bed when it's a Saturday? Hey, can a girl get some sleep? I shut my eyes and drifted to sleep.

9:58 am, Sunday, sunny ☀

I woke up and saw that the weather is sunny...I just hope it won't go raining on Monday..I got up and did my morning routine, and since the note came up I and to go to hell, it didn't matter what time though, as long it was in the morning, I wore different clothes this time.