new girl~ chapter 5- school and...

so here's chapter 5 still haven't gotten 10 votes but i  really thought you'll have waited long enough so i uploaded. the next chapter will be up as soon as i get 5 fans, 15 votes, and at least 5 comments.

~Tara~

On Monday I felt very weird walking into school. I was starting a week late. Suddenly someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist. When I felt the tingling feeling I knew it was Tyler. I turned and said "hey Tyler!"

"Hey Cassie; come with me and meet my friends."

"Okay"

        Tyler grabbed my hand and took me toward a group of guys. He introduced me to all of them. They were either a football player, baseball player, or both. The bell suddenly rang. Tyler showed me to my first class and gave me a hug bye. First and second period were boring. Lunch was next. I scanned the café till I saw Tyler. When he saw me he motioned for me to come and sit by him. Lunch was so much fun. I laughed the whole time. Third period was good since I had that class with Sydney. In art class as I was sitting next to Sydney, who is an amazing artist, my self-portrait looked more like a caricature compared to her very realistic drawing. My next class was the last class of the day, which is the class I have every day. My favorite class is P.E. P.E. is the one class that I get to kick some cocky guy's butt and I happen to have that class with Tyler. This made this class even more auspicious. The week went past with nothing interesting happening till Friday.

        On Friday during PE while were having a water brake, Tyler came up to me and wrapped me in a bear hug. When he released me, I asked " what was that for?"

"no reason but hopefully I'll be able to do more very soon!" Tyler replied.

What?" I asked.

What I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend Cassandra?"

Oh wow he used my full name he must be serious. When I looked up into his eyes and saw that he was, all I could do was nod because I was afraid my voice would crack. After I agreed to be Tyler's girl in front of all of our friends, including my over-protective big brother, I noticed the galvanized look on everyone's face except for Taylor, instead of shock on his face he was smiling at me. Tyler took me home that day and stayed to help me do homework.

        This became our daily routine. After a week it felt as if I had been doing it my whole life. Every day I would get closer to Tyler and learn more about him and everyday all I wanted him to do was kiss me but we never did. So on Saturday when we were laying on my bed watching a movie together. I asked "why haven't you kissed me yet?"

so there's the chapter. the next chapter will be rated R. hopefully everyone will vote comment and fan so that i can upload soon thanks for reading!

~always~

Tara