chapter 2- Finally i'm here!

Hey everyone! I decided since I already have this written I'm going to post this. i no its short but here's chapter 2! and i'll post chapter 3 soon! I hope you like it! comment. Fan. Vote. Tweet. Thanks!

~Tara~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2- Finally! I'm here!

After ten days of hotels, being in the car, and not being able to do a cartwheel, we finally arrived to our destination. Taylor woke me up and told me that we had just passed the WELCOME TO JACKSONVILLE sign. That immediately woke me up.

I felt my eyes go wide as I realized how big this place was. I'd never seen a city that looked so modern and so big that it seems to endlessly protract that I was just bouncing in my seat in ecstasy.

When we finally got to the house, I literally ran into the house, up the stairs to pick my bedroom. The first one was the master, which is for my parents. The next one was really small and had a small closet that must me Tori's. the next one was a little bigger and had a decent closet. Then fourth one didn't even have a closet so that must be the office. I went into the door at the very end of the hallway; the room was huge and had a huge walk-in closet. It had a window seat and sliding glass doors that lead to a balcony. The balcony afforded a view of the street, and the balcony next door. When I looked next door I could see a male figure moving in the room. All of a sudden the figure started walking toward his balcony. I ran back inside and to the window seat hoping he wouldn't see me.

When he came into view all I could do was stare. He was the hottest guy I had ever seen and to add to that all he was wearing was a pair of jeans. I had a perfect view of his abs. then he looked toward the window and I froze. He just smiled cordially and waved. I had been caught.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my mom telling me to come get my stuff. By midnight I finally got my bed, dresser, alarm clock, my clothes and my school stuff neatly put away in my room. I went to bed and fell asleep quickly from all the soporific work I did moving the ponderous furniture all day. My dreams were filled with images of the boy next door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so there's chapter 2! So Comment. Vote. Fan. And tweet!!!!

~Tara~