summary and character details

Hey everyone! This is my first story ever! This is actually a school paper that I had to do recently but it turned into a long story! This is just the character details, and the prolog will be uploaded by the end of the day.

Name: Cassandra Marie Cain  

Nickname: Cassie , Cass, and sissy cassie  

Age:15  

Hair: dark brown, that goes a little past her shoulders.  

Eyes: brown  

Body description: Cassie has a very tone body because of gymnastics. She has a flat stomach with a six- pack. She is about 5'3''.  

Cassie is a very shy person till you get to know her. She is extremely shy around guys, well except for Tyler for some reason. She has never has a boyfriend before because of her over protective big brother. She loves gymnastics, football, and baseball. Even though she is a gymnast she is extremely clumsy.

Name: Tyler Justin Harris  

Nickname: TJ, Ty  

Age: 16  

Hair: black skater hair  

Eyes: bright blue  

Body description: Tyler's body is very muscular from all the sports he plays. He has a flat stomach and an 8-pack. He is about 5'10''.  

Tyler is the "it" boy at school. He is the starting quarterback and starting pitcher both since his freshman year. He also plays soccer on at his local traveling team and is the starting striker. He goes to Darnell-Cookman middle/high school of the medical arts. He also has a 4.0 gpa despite what everyone in the school thinks. When he first sees Cassandra outside in his window he started to fall for her.

Name: Taylor James Cain  

Nickname: Tay, bubba, Tay-Tay  

Age: 16  

Hair: dark brown with natural blonde highlights  

Eyes: light brown  

Body description: Taylor body is very muscular from all the sports he plays. He has a flat stomach and an 8-pack. He is about 5'10''.  

Taylor was the most popular guy at school back in Washington, but when he gets to FL, he becomes best friends with Tyler and he becomes equally popular. When he meets Sydney he starts to fall for her, but is scared to ask her out because it is his little sister's best friend and his best friend's little sister.

Name: Sydney Marie Harris  

Nickname: Syd  

Age: 15  

Hair: light brown, naturally curly that goes down to the middle of her back  

Eyes: bright blue  

Body description: Sydney has a very tone body because of gymnastics. She has a flat stomach with a six- pack. She is about 5'3''  

Sydney is a very outgoing person. She has tons of patience and is very understanding. Sydney and Cassandra are almost exactly the same and they get along like twin sisters. They even have the same middle name! They do everything together, well except when Cassandra and Tyler are hanging out then Sydney is usually with Taylor. When Sydney meets Taylor she immediately starts to fall for him.

Name: Tori Leigh Cain  

Nickname: Tor, Tor-Tor  

Hair: dark brown with natural blonde highlights  

Eyes: light brown  

Tori is Taylor's and Cassandra's 2yr old little sister. Cassandra is Tori's main care-taker. While mom is working in the office all day, and dad works nights, Cassandra always gets her dressed in the morning, to daycare, Taylor gets her from daycare and kind of watches her till Cassandra gets home from practice and then Cassandra gives Tori dinner, a bath, and gets her in bed. Cassandra would do anything for Tori!

Summary!  

When Cassandra moves from a small town in Washington state to Jacksonville, Florida at the end of the summer she is positive she going to hate it there. Cassandra had to leave her school, friends, and most importantly her gym. Cassandra is a level 9 gymnast. She had been training at Yelm gymnastics center since she could walk. When she moves to FL she realizes how much different it is and hates it. that was until she met Tyler and Sydney, her neighbors. Sydney is also a level nine gymnast who trains at gymnastics unlimited. She brings Cassandra to the gym and she immediately falls in love with it. Oh and in love with Tyler!

So tell me what you think! Comment. Vote! tweet!  

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/gugymnast4life  

Thanks Tara!