twelve- look at me

-fuck on me uhhh-

Hey how are you? Make sure you comment. And vote.

Anyways, enjoy!

-Za'Kyela Woods-

I parked my car and grabbed my phone off the stand. I grabbed my purse and walked up the driveway, stopping and pressing the button to lock my car. I turned to knock on the front door, but the door swung open and I was grabbed by my throat and pulled into the house.

"What the hell," I laughed when I saw X.

"Watch ya mouth," he told me.

"You got a kid or sum cause I know you not talkin to me sir," I snorted.

He backed me into the door, still holding my throat. "This finna be a long, fun week," he licked his lips.

"Move nigga," I rolled my eyes and walked around him. I sat my purse down on the couch and then turned around to take my sweater off.

"I'm finna fuck you up," Jahseh told me.

"Yeah yeah big bad wolf rawr, where's my room?" I asked.

"It's only one bedroom," he smirked.

"Thank you, I'll bring you some blankets for the couch," I smiled. He looked at me with anger in his eyes. I also do lust and entertainment.

He walked over to me and grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder. "Boy what the fuck!"

"Cuss again." He simply said as he walked up a flight of stairs.

Just to be smart, "shit fuck ass cunt damn hell hoe whore son of a bitch." I laughed.

He smacked my ass before walking into a bedroom. Now this rom is sexy.

He walked over to the bed and threw me on it, I laughed when I fell on my back. I propped myself up on my elbows.

"You think this a game?" He asked me with a serious face.

"Yeah I do for real," I laughed.

He took his T-shirt off, throwing it on the floor, before unbuttoning his jeans. He tugged them down to the floor and then stepped out of them.

Now when I tell you this boy is packinnn, "take that shit off." He told me, referring to my tank top and black and white adidas booty shorts.

"I'm good," I said just to fuck with him. And because a bitch is scared. I'm not a virgin, but baby this boy is packin'. He finna fuck up my walls.

"Za'Kyela."

"Jahseh."

"Take it off, or I will," he glared at me.

"Jahseh take it off," I dared him.

He came infront of me, and grabbed my legs, slowly tracing his hands up them. Starting at my ankles he moved up slowly. He looked up at me, when he neared my upper thighs.

My breath hitched when he made eye contact with me, yanking my shorts down, along with my yellow lace underwear.

He eyed my pearl before, biting his lip, and lifting my shirt over my head. He shook his head and smirked at my matching yellow laced bra.

He reached behind me and unbuckled it. "Lay down," He told me.

I did as told, laying flat on my back.

Thoughts?

Horny smut after this following add...