Seventy two- ocean eyes

(Use black background for better quality)

-𝙕𝙖'𝙆𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨-

I laid back on my bed, against the headboard, rubbing my baby bump as I looked down at the way it moved everytime my child kicked me.

"Momma loves you," I said in almost a whisper, as I smiled down at my stomach.

I'm so hungry but I can't get out of the bed, every time I move, I get sharp pains in my back and start to feel nauseous.

My brother and my mom went to San Diego to go visit my brothers dad, but I don't go because he's not my dad and I don't really have a relationship with him.

And Jahseh isn't talking to me anymore. He hasn't talked to me in like two days, and it really hurts me feelings.

He said he's mad because  of what I said about my getting an abortion, but he already knew about me going to get an abortion, so I don't see why he's still on it.

I don't care, all I'm worried about is that my baby has everything he or she needs, and a mother. Shelter, food, water, clothing, and everything else.

My stomach growled and I whimpered, "I know baby I know," I mumbled. I slowly lifted myself off my bed. I felt a sharp pain in the middle of my back once I stepped off my bed.

I let out a yell from the pain, "shit, what are you doing to me." I mumbled. I leaned over on the bed and tried to wait out the pain but it wasn't going away.

"Ow," I started to cry.

"What happened?" Jahseh asked as he came to my side, trying to help me up.

"Nothing I'm fine," I finally stood up and held my back, "I got it." I raised my voice when he tried to pull me to the bed.

"What were you trying to do?" He asked me.

"I haven't ate since yesterday at breakfast cause I can't get out of the bed, it hurts," I stated and turned to wordless over to the door.

"Why didn't you ask for help?" He asked.

"Because every time I try to talk to you you act like I don't exist, I'll do it myself," I rolled my eyes.

I walked down the hallway and then stopped at the top of the stairs. Oh I can't do this imma fall.

I grabbed onto the rail and slowly walked down the stairs, praying the whole time I wouldn't fall.

"Lemme help you," He told me as he came behind me and tried to grab my hand.

"Leave me alone," I told him and snatched my hand away. "You was big mad, go finish being big mad."

"I'm sorry," he told me.

"You should have just left me alone," I told him and walked away from him.

"Why?"

"Because, ahhh," I yelled when I felt a sharp pain in my back again.

"Come sit down."

"Get away from me," I yelled at him. "I was doing fine without you."

"W-What?" He stopped and looked at me.

"Leave me alone."

"Kye fucking listen to me, your stuck with me whether you like it or not, so either you get used to that now, or later, but you ain't going anywhere."

"The only thing keeping me here is this baby," I growled.

"Stop playing."

"Do I look like a video game to you?"

"Why would you even say that?" He asked me.

"Because the way you've been treating me lately? Why would I want to be with you?" I asked him as I tilted his head.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"I don't wanna be wit-" I looked down as I gush of blood ran down my legs, "What the hell." I gasped.

"Come on let's go," Jahseh picked me up bridal style and rushed me out the front door. He unlocked the car and sat me in the front seat while I stared down at my lap, as the blood continued to rush out.

"Jah why's it bleeding?" I started to cry.

"I don't know baby," he told me. "Put your seatbelt on I'll be right back lemme grab your phone and my wallet."

I nodded my head and hurried to buckle my seatbelt.

What y'all think is wrong?