Chapter 1

It was a quiet spring morning in Hollyoaks village, until a taxi pulled up outside price slice. Cal was looking anxious,

"Smile its our last move I promise" Zoey says to the younger boy in a positive manor. "You said that last time Zoey!" As he gets out the taxi taking his bags Zoey hands the driver a twenty as she gets out following the younger boy.

Zoey was wearing a pair of denim skinny jeans with a black vest top with six inch heals making the 5'3 woman look a lot taller than she is. Her hair was bouncing in the crisp air, the brunette is a stunner that is know question.

Zoey and Cal enter their new home it was a two bedroom flat next to Price Slice, the flat was already furnished with Zoey already adding her homely touches.

"Are you going to help around hear?" Zoey says as she's trying to change a light bulb. The younger boy looks up from his phone "Maybe if you wasn't wearing them ridiculous heals you'd manage just fine on a chair" Cal snapped at her taking the bulb and carefully tightening the light.

Cal was dressed casually in his jeans, baggy grey jumper and a pair of converse. He was much taller than his sister at 5"10, he had slightly quiffed hair with piercing blue eyes.

Cal finished tightening the light bulb and went back to his previous position which was sitting on the couch with his feet on the coffee table, Zoey slowly sat down next to Cal and sighed "Okay come on Cal what's up?" Cal put his phone down and turned to face Zoey "You know how it is Zo we get settled somewhere then we have to pack up and move again" Zoey gave Cal a look of sympathy and replied "I know how you feel but when Mum and Dad died I made a promise to keep you safe and that's what I intend to do, we are safe here."