Chapter 2

"Come on Cal get up it's almost 7:30 we've got a meeting with your new head teacher at nine!" Zoey shouted from the kitchen as she was making breakfast.

Cal rolled out of bed and began to get dressed ignoring Zoey.

It was 8:30 Zoey and Cal headed out the flat walking towards the college,

"So then what are you going to be doing today while I'm stuck in a prison?"

Zoey laughs at this

"Well Call I'm going to see that garage we passed on the way here yesterday to see a man about a car so I can get around places to get myself a job"

"Leave the men alone though yeah Zoey?" He says teasing his older sister.

The siblings stood outside the headmasters office watching students walk past while waiting for Mr Blake's arrival.

Two young boys was walking towards Cal and Zoey, the boys was a similar age to Cal, one of the boys seemed shy and sweet the other had a cheeky look about him, he looked like trouble. The smaller boy out the two stopped in front of Zoey brining the taller boy to a stop too, the smaller boy had a leather jacket on looking Zoey up and down pointed at her and says "Arh mate she's well fit!" the taller boy looked embarrassed at what has just happened and before Zoey could reply to the boys remark the taller boy quickly cuts in "I'm so sorry about my brothers behaviour" the smaller boy quickly snaps back "No mate I'd defo give her a good seeing to" Cal was getting wound up by this but before anyone else could say a thing a loud chilling formal voice came from the side of the four "Robert Roscoe get to class! Hurry along Jason" Jason gave Cal a warm look as Cal did in return the two boys hurried as quick as they could then this tall immaculate man in a very smart suit stood in front of Zoey and Cal. The tall man put his hand out to Zoey "Hello I'm Patrick Blake, Mr Blake you must be Miss Grey" Zoey shook Patrick's hand "Nice to meet you, this is Cal" Patrick turned to face Cal shook his hand then the three of them made their way into Mr Blake's office.

After the meeting Mr Blake asked a student from a class Cal was going to be in to show him around for the day then Patrick showed Zoey out of the college.

Zoey made her way to the garage, standing outside she looked up at the sign what says 'Roscoe Motors' she knew she heard Roscoe from somewhere but she let it go over her head. She stepped into the garage know one was in site she shouted "Hello" then a wrench dropped from under a car bonnet and a man with a deep husky voice replied "Be with you now, is it a MOT you're after? If it is go somewhere else" She replys to the mystery man who was getting out from under the bonnet "Wow is this how you speak to all you customers because if it is you're in the wrong job and I'm just......." Zoey stops what she's saying this tall man was stood looking at her with his dark brown eyes and his broad frame and toned body he obviously works out and he is a manly man, he's just Zoeys type. He walked over to Zoey

"You was just what?" He asked giving her a little smile.

She clears her throat answering the man "I'm just looking for a car"

"A car, okay well I don't have any on my list this early in the week but if you leave your name and your number I'll give you a call when some are available" He hands Zoey a pen and paper without saying a word she writes down her details handing the paper and pen back to him "Thank you" he takes the paper looking at her name and looks back at her "Nice to meet you Zoey, I'm Joe" she tilts her head to the side looking into his dark eyes "See you around Joe" she turns and leaves the garage.