Chapter 6

It was 4:30pm and Sandy was rushing around the Roscoe household cooking the dinner for the family. She was a little nervous because she knew Freddie and Lindsey was coming for dinner for the first time in five months , but she also hasn't mentioned any of this to Joe. She knew Joe will fly of the handle when he sees them but she's hoping they can get along for just one meal. She was stuck in the middle of her two eldest boys, on one hand she had Joe who has been treated badly by his own brother and his ex fiance of ten years. They both betrayed him, he didn't deserve that. Then she had Freddie he was a little selfish and no he shouldn't have done what he did but he was still her son. Sandy would love nothing more than her two eldest boys to reform their relationship, she hates seeing them fight and she hates seeing the pain in Joe's eyes, but she knew she had to do something because at the end of the day Lindsey was carrying her grandchild.

Joe enters the kitchen watching his mum rush around,

"Oh Joe you gave me a fright! Did you catch up with the girl who put a smile in your face?"

Joe gave his mum a smile,

"Not yet, I went the check on the garage and lock up, if I left Ziggy to it I wouldn't have a garage!"

"That is very true" Sandy laughed "but make sure you catch up with her though Joe"

Joe nodded and smiled at his mum before turning to set the table.

Cal gets home to find Zoey cleaning the kitchen, she was dressed as if she was going out not in her usual joggers she wears to clean.

"Zo what are you doing? Are you going somewhere?"

Zoey turned smiled at him and handed him fresh clothes.

"Quick go and get changed, we are going to have our tea at The Dog, my treat"

"Okay sure, can we talk about Roscoe when we get their?" Cal still thinking its Robbie.

Zoey looked a bit worried by this, "Okay fine just hurry up"

Cal and Zoey are sat face to face at The Dog, they have order their food and sat sipping their drinks.

"Are you going to slow down on the red wine?" Cal asked Zoey sarcastically.

"Very funny! So how was your day"

"It was alright until I bumped into Robbie Roscoe" Cal was watching Zoeys reaction.

Zoey knew she heard Roscoe before that was it Joe is Robbie's brother. Fuck.

"Okay what happened with him? Is he still acting like a little shit?"

Cal was confused by Zoeys comment.

"What are you talking about ? Drop the act! I know you slept with him last night!"

Zoey chocked on her wine and began to laugh,

"Are you being serious? He's a little boy! It wasn't him it was his brother, his older brother he works at the garage"

Call sighed with relive.

"Thank god for that, so what are you going to do about him?"

Before she could answer their food was brought to the table by the blonde man who knew Sienna last night, whos name is Darren.

"Two chicken curries, ladies first"

Darren rest the plates on the table.

"Thank you" both Cal and Zoey say.

"Enjoy" Darren turns and walks back to the bar.

Back the Roscoe house Jason, Robbie, Ziggy and Fraser was sat at the dinner table, Fraser was a wealthy man he is also Sandy's partner they've been together for about one year now. Sandy was rushing around the kitchen,

"Ten minutes until dinner Joe!" She shouted from the kitchen. Joe was upstairs. The door bell rang and Fraser left the table to get the door. He walked back through to the the table and took a seat,

"Sandy darling you've got visitors."

Walking in behind Fraser was Freddie and Lindsey, Sandy quickly wrapped her hands around Freddie hugging him tightly.

"Oh Freddie I have missed you" Sandy cried.

She then gave Lindsey a hug the rest of the boys greeted them both,

"If I was you I'd be doing the backs" Robbie said to Freddie.

Freddie shot him a look.

"He's here?" Freddie looked worried, before Robbie could answer Joe was behind Freddie with one punch Freddie was lying on the ground punch after punch Fraser and Ziggy eventually ripped Joe from Freddie, both sandy and Lindsey was screaming in worry.

"Why would you come back here! Just when things was going well you both turn up!" Joe shouted, then his heart sank when he seen Lindsey's growing bump.

"You've got to be kidding me!" His hand over his mouth then through his hair, "You both make me sick! You deserve each other" Joe grabbed his jacket.

"I'm so sorry Joe it just happened" Lindsey was looking at him with sadness.

Joe was already out the door.