Chapter 5

Zoey wakes early that morning with the sun beaming in through the gap in the curtains, she slowly wakes up to the sight of a sleeping naked man. Last night was quickly flooding back to her, she grabs the quilt and wraps it around her naked body and starts to panic and shout at the man, "Wake up!! Wake up!! Get out!! Get out!! Now just leave!!"

Joe jumped out of bed quickly pulling up his boxer shorts, "What is wrong with you?!"

Zoey throws his jeans and shirt at him "Leave!" Joe gives her a confused look turns and leaves her flat with his clothes and shoes in his hands.

Zoey walks through to the kitchen in her dressing gown and sits at the table then Cal hands her a coffee and sits facing her,

"I see you got your ride then" Cal said sarcastically. Zoey put her pounding head in her hands "Cal this is not me! I don't have one night stands with anyone and especially not a Roscoe"

Cal looked shocked at Zoeys response, he got his bag and left for college early.

"Cal! Cal!" Zoey called after him but he ignored her and was soon out of sight.

Cal was at college all he kept thinking was how his sister could sleep with Robbie Roscoe.

Robbie of all people an immature little boy who had nothing better to do than try and get into Zoey's bed.

At lunch Cal made his way towards the yard when he overheard Robbie

"Oi Finn she was a right stunner! I defo gave her what she wanted she was moaning for it!"

Finn and Robbie both laugh, then out of know where Cal charges around the corner pushing Robbie to the ground,

"Stay away from my sister!" Robbie looked at Cal then at Finn then back at Cal

"Mate you're of your head" Robbie jumped to his feet in shock at what has just happened, Cal was already out the college doors.

Joe was wondering around the Roscoe family home that after noon looking like his mind was somewhere else,

"Joe is everything alright? You're my boy I know when something is on your mind"

the small blonde woman asked her eldest son, looking worried and concerned.

Joe smiled at his mum,

"Yeah mum everything is fine, I met this girl last night she is really lovely mum and I think I messed that up before it even begun. If anything ever was"

Sandy was smiling from ear to ear taking Joe's hand

"Oh Joe this is wonderful news, you need to go and find her and do the right thing before you regret anything. I so happy Joe I hope all this works out especially what happened with them two! We can all finally move forward and see that beautiful smile my boy has"

Joe smiled at his mum and hugged her tightly,

"You know what mum you're right"

He kissed his mums cheek and was out the front door.

It was 2pm and Zoey took a sip of her coffee, Sienna sat facing her in College Coffee watching her body language.

"Hmm, so how was Joe?"

Zoey shifted in her chair wondering how she knew,

"Shh, keep your voice down"

Sienna shot Zoey a look of excitement,

"Spill, I want to know everything! It's obvious you've slept with him. I mean you haven't exactly tried to cover that love bite up"

Zoey's quickly managed to get her scarf out of her bag and put it on.

"Sienna this isn't me, I don't sleep with random hot men. I've never had a one night stand before and now I feel trashy"

Sienna gave Zoey a sympathetic look,

"Well look on the bright side Joe Roscoe never gives himself to anyone, I mean he never sleeps around he was with his fiance, should I say ex fiance for ten years until she cheated on him with his brother, that would be Freddie Roscoe. He's the taller brother with all the tattoos. He's a little bit younger than Joe, Joe he's the oldest"

Zoey was looking at Sienna in shock,

"That is awful the poor man, what about his ex what is she like?"

Sienna was looking behind Zoey's shoulder an nudged her head so Zoey could look, standing there was a tall man the man Sienna just described this is Freddie Roscoe. He was walking towards the counter to order drinks with a woman much shorter than him wearing a blue nursing uniform, she had her hair tied back into a ponytail and both of her hands was wrapped around her pregnant stomach. While Freddie had his arm wrapped around her shoulder. Zoey was guessing this is Joes ex.

"And that is Lindsey" Sienna said as she took a sip of her coffee.

Today is the day Freddie and Lindsey had to face he rest of the Roscoe family, especially Joe.

"Fred I'm just really nervous about this, we've been a way for five months and to come back to the village is one thing but to come back pregnant is another" Lindsey looked worried at Freddie.

Freddie took her hand gave her a smile and raised his eyebrow,

"Everything is going to be okay. Come on drink up we've got a flat to get to" He took her hand and led her out of College Coffee.