Chapter 6 : Dress Choices

Caroline's POV-

I wake up with a groan cause of the sun shining in my eyes, I shut my eyes and I turn over only to be greeted by a peacefully sleeping Klaus. I can feel the smile growing on my face, he was relaxed and it is always sweet to see him without a care in the world because I can tell he holds onto I alot of pain. It may be selfish but I am glad that I'm the one that can take away the pain little by little........My thoughts are interupted by a voice.

"It is not polite to stare, love." Klaus says with his eyes closed but a smirk on his face.

I blush at his words, and decide to change the topic. "What time is it?" I ask.

Still smirking he replies. "It is 10:30, Rebekah was here a moment ago to tell you to get ready. Apparently you all are continuing your shopping today." He says.

"Alright." I say and wait for him to let me go, when he doesn't I sigh. "Let me go, I have to get ready."

After a couple of minutes of him deciding if he was going to release me, he finally does. I get off the bed, already missing the warmth and his arms making me feel safe. But I continue on my mission, I grab an outfit from my suitcase and go into the bathroom.

After I'm done with my shower, I dry my hair and decide to leave it down for now and then change into my outfit for the day.......

I left the bathroom to find that Klaus was no longer in the room, so I went downstairs and I found everyone in the living room or the Kitchen

I left the bathroom to find that Klaus was no longer in the room, so I went downstairs and I found everyone in the living room or the Kitchen. I see Klaus in the Kitchen holding two mugs of coffee, I walk over and he hands me one, I give a grateful smile and gulp it down.

The girls and I leave to go shopping, we take a car not wanting repeat what happened yesterday and we arrived at the shopping center pretty quickly.

"Okay first we have to find the perfect dress for Carebear." Katherine says while rubbing her hands an evil manner, making me gulp.

"Actually I already have a dress." I say making all of their heads snap towards me.

"Where did you get a dress Care?" Bonnie asks curiously.

"Turns out Klaus has a couple of dresses that are my size." I say blushing knowing how their going to react, cause their mouths fell open but they quickly recovered.

"Well I'll be damned, Nik got you dresses that you actually want to wear not just slutty ones that barely cover you?" Rebekah asks sounding astonished.

"Yes now can we just get some accessories and then when we get back you girls need to help me pick between the three dresses I've narrowed it down to." I say want to change the subject.

"Ok Caroline lets go!!" Katherine says while she pulls me into a shoe store with Bonnie and Rebekah following behind.

———————————————————