Going slow- part one

I slowly awoken and still had a big smile on my face. Louis was still all snuggled up in the blankets making cute whistling notices with his nose. I turned over onto my side to face Louis peacefully sleeping, I scooted up closer to him until our foreheads touched and gazed into his eyes that were slowly opening. He looked at me and bit the corner of his lip; he slid his hand up to my cheek and slowly brushed the hair off my face and licked his lips. Our eyes were connected and were looking up and down, he slowly put his hand on my chin and brought me closer to him, at this moment as we were about to kiss my mother walked in the room and whispered, “time for breakfast” I sighed because I was really was looking forward to having my first kiss my Louis and it was the perfect moment as well.  Louis rolled out of bed and flicked his hair and held his hand out for me to get out off bed. As I stood up we were close together as he held me close to his body, I hugged his bear body as his warm skin was to hard to resist, he crouched down to my level and said, “we should go and eat” I nodded with acceptance but really just wanted to hold his warm body for longer. As we arrived in the kitchen Louis went and pulled out a seat for me, which I thought was adorable, and he quickly rushed around to sit right next to me. Mum delivered the breakfast to the table, “mmmmmm” I hummed, “I love bacon on eggs” I said with excitement, as I went to take my first bite I felt Louis put his hand on my knee and looked at me with a smirk, I couldn’t help but giggle because he was tickling the underneath ok my knee which made me jump and laugh so much I almost fell out of my seat. “What on earth are you doing Jaimee” mum asked, “nothing mum, just thought of something funny” I replied while winking at Louis. As we finish our meals Louis gets up and cleans the table to impress my dad, my mum gets up to go help but then my dad calls Louis over to talk to him, I started to freak out, “what if he scares him off or something” I thought to myself, Louis looked over at me with a smile as he finishes the conversation. He walks over to me and kisses my cheek and says, “see you later bub” at this point I had no idea where he was going, I thought my dad said something to him to make him leave. My Dad and Louis both walked past me and I grabbled Louis arm and pulled him back, “where are you going” I screeched with a croaky voice, “I’m going to help your farther plan the funeral” he replied with a smile, I am so happy he is helping, he is doing so much for me and my family but now I cant stand us being apart, I feel so lost without him by my side it hurts. I went out side and waved at them as they drove off, I slight tear came down my cheek, I’m still effected about the news with my Grandpa but the thought of being away from Louis just tears me apart. As I got back inside I went and helped my mum with the chores around the house, I went back into my room and tidied up Louis bag and hung his cloths in the cupboard, as I picked up the last of his cloths I felt a small box in his pocket of his pants, I pulled it out and discovered it was a box for a ring, I freaked out, thoughts were running through my mind, I had no idea what to do, so without opening it I just threw it back in his pants and left it. I laid on my bed with the pillows covering my body, I didn’t want to speak to anyone, I felt so stupid, “I knew all of this was to good to be true” I thought to myself, I couldn’t stop thinking about the ring, who was it for and what was the reason for its being in his pocket. After a long time of crying and thinking I fell asleep so I could stop thinking about everything and how much my heart is hurting. I got woken up at lunch time by my door opening, I lifted my head out of the mountain of pillows and looked up to the person beside my bed, its was Louis, the one person I so badly wanted to hug and hold but also the person I’m to madly upset with. He walked over and sat on my bed and looked at me, he noticed I had a red face from crying to much, “what’s wrong” he asked, “nothing” I said as I berried my head back into the pillows, “come on, you can tell me anything” Louis complied, “you are my problem Louis” I yelled, Louis just sat there quite with the most upset face, “Jaimee, what have I done wrong?” “I’m just upset, that’s all” I said while I covered up my emotions, Louis looked up at me, “fine” he replied, “lets go out for dinner then and go see a movie” I looked at him and couldn’t help myself but to say yes, sure I was angry with him but I don’t know the full story yet, so I went with it and let it slide.