First Date

• Dedicated to Jaimee Sands

Im so excited, mine and louis's first date is finally here, it's such a great time away from everything and being with louis makes it a whole lot better. It has been a couple of days since Louis and I arrived in Australia. Louis has truly been amazing. He has been helping my family organise the funeral trying to make it a beautiful day filled with happy memories. And when he’s not doing that he’s been spending time with me, whether it’s laughing or crying. I have told him about what an amazing person my pop was and stories that made me cry tears of joy. But I instantly felt safe when embraced in Lou’s arms. His warmth only make me more comforted and the way he plays with my fingers, rubs circles on my back. OMG I like him so much. 

As we arrived at the secret location for dinner I could smell the beach as I exited the car, Louis put a blindfold over the top of my eyes as he was walking me down for our date, I could feel the sand between my toes and the ocean spray blowing past me. Louis held my hand and sat me down and slowly took off the blindfold, I turned to him and gazed into his beautiful crystal eyes, he looked at me and asked, “do you like the view” I looked around at where we were, candles lit and a little basket of snacks in front of a beautiful sunset, “it is a perfect night with the most perfect guy” I replied, with a smile.  I sat there looking into the ocean at the waves crushing in front of us, Louis moved closer to me and slowly put his arm over on to my shoulder, he sat there staring at the side of me, he moved closer and moved his hand up to my face and brought his hand to the back of my neck as he pushed my face closer to his, as we were an inch apart he looked at me and smiled, “you are beautiful” he whispered, I sighed, “how did I ever get this lucky” He lent in and kissed me, it was so passionate and I never wanted it to end, but I was still scared that he wanted to go further so I changed the subject by jumping up and acted like a total retard by running off yelling, “MOVIE TIME!!!”, he giggled and shortly ran after me .

 Nothing happened in the movies since I wanted to see the most innocent movie out, ‘Finding Nemo’, but shortly after the movie ended Louis asked why I was being so weird, but I didn’t even know myself, all I know is that I get weak when I’m with him, and his hiding a ring in his pocket that I’m not even sure who’s it’s for. We both walked home in the dark, I was so nervous because where I live is known for violence, so to make me feel better Louis started to sing, as we walked he would jump in front of me and start to do funny dance moves that I couldn’t help but laugh at. He was singing  ‘Look After you” by the Fray, he was perfect and it just made me full totally more in love with him more. We arrived but home to a pitch dark house with the front door open, “woops, lucky they left the door open since I forgot the keys” I giggled, he held the door wide open for me and followed in behind. It was midnight and I was pretty much half dead, I crawled into bed and kicked off my shoes and fell straight to sleep, “It probably wasn’t a good idea to stay out late before the funeral tomorrow” Louis said, I just groaned in reply, I was to tired to even pick my head out of the pillows to talk or even say goodnight, Louis lent over and kissed the back of my head and said, “I really do love you” at this point I was dead asleep and had no idea what he had said.