The first time..

**WARNING** This chapter is a small sex scene, if you do not feel comfortable reading inappropriate scenes or you are not at the mature age then please do not read on.... If you are dirty minded like me then read ahead :P

Louis had me on the floor with my legs wrapped tight around his body, he slowly dragged his lips from my neck down to my thighs giving me little pecs of kisses, he pulled himself up on his knees and took his shirt off, "OH GOD" i squeaked, not meaning to say it out loud, he gave me a quick smirk, I put my hands around his neck and pulled him to my lips, his tongue exploring the inside of my mouth, I pulled away with gilt, "Louis, i've never done this before, you should know that" "do you understand how much i want to make you happy, I will try my very best to do whatever possible to make this happen the right way" he said worryingly, I pulled him back towards me, and turned him to the ground and went on top of him with my legs around his waist. I took my T-shirt off revealing myself for the first time, i was scared of what he would think, I sat there worried, "you are so beautiful" he said me, i lent down and began to kiss his chest, i moved down more to his waist, I looked up at him as he nodded, I slid his belt off his pants and undid his zipper, i began to nervously pull his jeans down, I began to shake so much, Louis sat up and took them off for me, he sat there half naked and available, he shuffled towards me and wrapped his legs around me while sitting down, he kissed me everywhere possible, i slid my hand down to his crutch and began to rub him in rhythm of our kissing, he began to groan, he got his hands on the side of my rips and slowly took off my pants, he lowered me to the ground and started to kiss down my stomach until he reached my parts, the feeling was incredible that i let out a small squeak.

My hands began to lower down to his underwear, i slid them off far enough that it was revealed, he looked now to himself, i couldn't keep my eyes off him, his perfect, i spread my legs to have him between me, he began to insert me, we started to both breath heavily upon each other, his body colliding with mine with a smooth motion, he repeated that action over and over again, shouting and groaning as loud as we could, he began to tire out and just give me small pecks of kisses, he laid there beside me on the ground puffing and panting, "WOW" i said while blowing out a breath, "that was" i said while getting cut off from Lou, "AMAZING!!!" he replied. He lent over to face me, he gently put his hand on the side of my face, "I love you" he said while finding it hard to breath, "I love you too" I said while leaning in to give him a kiss. 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! :) i need advice, plus i didn't know how in depth i should have gone with this chapter, so i need your opinion :D xx thank you for reading.