Secrets Between Us

Markiplier's POV 

The guards lead us back to the cell. The cell where this all started. They put a collar on Ryan, Lewis, and me. I knew what they were for. I had this weird urge to attack them, but as soon as they put the collar on me, it felt more like a temptation. The collars they put on Ryan was probably to keep him from jumping into the security cameras to find a way out; the one on Lewis was probably there so he couldn't go through the cell door, unlock it, and us be free. Somewhat free.

They left, leaving us in the room alone.

"Lewis... I'm." 

"Jack, don't," Lewis said. "You couldn't do anything to stop them."

"You actually, forgive me," Jack said, shocked.

"Yeah," he said. "But, I'm just going to have to get used to... This."

I knew exactly what he meant. He'd have to get used to being dead. Undead.

"Nate," Will asked suddenly.

"Yes?" Nate answered.

"What did you hear?" He asked. "Heck! What did you, Ryan, and Mark hear?"

"It was a buzzing sound," he answered. "It was too high apparently for you, Lewis, and Jack to hear."

"Oh..."

We all sat down against separate walls. I sat with Nate and Jack, the others sat together. I looked at Jack, then at Nate. They were both sleeping. I sighed. Well, for them to have shown us what they did to Will, they must have waited for it to be like, 11 pm or something. I smiled, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

Dawko's POV

I heard someone stand up I opened my eyes to see who it was. It was Nate. 

"Good morning, Nate," I said, causing him to jump.

"My god, Lewis," he said, calming himself down. "How long have you been up?"

"I never fell asleep."

"What?!"

"Unlike y'all, I'm dead. And apparently, the dead don't need to sleep."

"Oh... Well, that might come in handy when we try to escape this hellhole!" He said. 

I smiled. It was true, if I don't need to sleep, I could try and scout the place. That was, only if I could find a way to take of this stupid collar, and put it back on without anyone notice that I had left the cell.  Another flaw in that plan of mine, we need to do the same to Ryan's, to turn off the stupid camera in this room, without being caught.

I sighed and looked at Nate, he was pacing now.

"I know you are looking at me," he said barely turning his head to look at me over his shoulder.

"Yeah, probably cause you are the only other person up."

"True."

We stared at each other, silence followed.

"How was it? Being up all night?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Lonely," I answered, truthfully.

"Lonely?"

"I was just sitting here, only one up, while you all slept. I had no one to talk to, so I did feel really, really lonely." I floated down to where he was standing.

"I see you took time to figure out what you can and cannot do," he pointed out.

"Yeah," I answered smiling. "I did."

We turned around to the noise of shuffling feet, Jack had woke up.

"Let's keep this a secret, between us for now," Nate whispered. "At least, until Jack has calmed down."

"I agree," I said nodding. 

Jack was already upset about drinking my blood and doing nothing to stop them. If I just walk up to him and say, "oh I don't need to sleep anymore because I'm a ghost. He would probably go lock himself away from society, which, I don't want him to. Like I keep saying, it is not his fault! I sigh and walk over to Nate and Jack.

"Morning Jack, sleep well?"