twenty-Two

Joining the dark side

Derek, Freya, and Stiles all sat in the jeep Freya sat in in the back her arms crossed

Derek, Freya, and Stiles all sat in the jeep Freya sat in in the back her arms crossed. Scott was on the phone he had managed to get the necklace.

"Did you get the picture?" Scott asked

"Yeah it looks exactly like the drawing" Stiles replied. Derek grabs Stiles wrist to bring the phone closer to him. Stiles leans back making a face of pain mouthing ow.

" is there something on the back of it there's got to be something an inscription an opening something" derek ask.

" No the things flat it doesn't open there's nothing in it, on it, around it nothing" he pauses " where are you you're supposed to be here! you're first line you're not going to play if you're not here to start." Stiles takes the phone back from Derek taking it off speaker phone.

"I know just look if you see my dad tell him I'll be there I'm just going to be a bit late alright thanks" Stiles sighs hanging up the phone throwing his head back. Derek and Freya both look at the disappointed look on his face.

"Your not going to make it" Derek sighs looking at the hospital. Stiles sighs and leans back further.

"I know"

"And you didn't tell him about his mom" Freya states from the back Derek looks at her and nods.

"Not until we find out the truth" Stiles states looking ahead. Derek rolls his eyes.

"By the way one more thing" Derek says looking at Stiles before he can reply Derek grabs the back of his head slamming it into the dash. Stiles groans grabbing his head. Freya raises an eyebrow

"You know what that was for go" Derek pointed out the door Stiles just groaned rubbing his head more.

"GO!" Derek yelled again. As Stiles got out of the car Freya jumped up front looking at Derek who had an annoyed look on his face.

"Well I'm glad my punishment isn't going to be like that" she laughs leaning back rolling her head to look at Derek with a smile on her face. Derek looks at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah well your punishment will be different because I actually enjoy your company and I can fuck you" he states causing her to roll her eyes a smirk plastered on her face.

"Well I mean technically you could fuck Stiles" she laughs Derek just rolls his eyes an annoyed look on his face.

"But I don't like to share sooo I wouldn't let him fuck you" she laughs. Derek cracks a smile he leans over and whispers in her ear.

"Well I don't like to share either and I'm not gay" he pulls away Freya gives him a knowing look.

"I'm aware you don't like to share that's why you gave me hickeys" Derek just laughs. Freyas phone rings and she hands it to Derek.

"I can't find her" Stiles groans. Derek rolls his eyes.

"Look for Jennifer she's the one looking after my uncle"

"Yeah well he's not here either" Stiles groans. Derek and Freya share a look.

"What?" Freya ask suddenly feeling panicked.

"Yeah he's not here nobody is" he throws his hands up.

"Stiles get out of there it's him he's the Alpha get out." Derek yells

____

Stiles stood between Peter and Jennifer.

"You and him- hes- -your- oh my god I'm gonna die" Stiles says before looking back to peter. When he looks back to Jennifer he sees Derek and Freya elbow her in the face.

"That's not nice she's my nurse" Peter states. Derek and Freya look at him.

"He's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people"

"Get out of the way" Freya finished for Derek looking at stiles. Stiles ducks down to the floor.

" do you think I killed Laura on purpose my own family?" Peter questioned. Derek growled jumping at Peter. Peter flung him into the wall then turning around and flinging Freya into the wall as she went to fling him She groaned

"You bitch" she growled standing up but Peter grabbed her throat as well as Derek's dragging the two.

" my mind my personality burned out of me I was driven by pure instinct" he dropped to two. Bending down reaching into Jennifer pocket. Freya tried to catch her breath while Derek got up.

"You want forgiveness?" Derek growled punching peter. Peter grabbed his checked head butting Derek then flinging him to the ground.

"I want understanding"

Freya stood up and pushed her hands out to fling peter backwards but he only stumbled a bit. While she was confused Peter walked over grabbing her throat slamming her into the wall before throwing her to land next to derek. Freya rolled over off of Derek and tried to stand up. Both of them spat out blood. Peter slowly started walking towards them.

" do you have any idea what it was like for me during those years? Slowly healing cell by cell even more so coming back to consciousness. yes becoming an alpha taking that from Laura push me over the plateau of the healing process I can't help that" he stoped in front of them.

Derek got up throwing a punch only for Peter to block it. Peter grabbed Derek's hand breaking it causing him to slowly kneel while groaning in pain.

"I tried to tell you what was happening I tried to warn you" Peter picked Derek up throwing him into the glass of the nurses station.

Freya jumped up while Peter had his back to her. She quickly wrapped her hands round his neck. She jumped up kicking her feet on the wall to spin her over him. The momentum from the back flip allowed her to throw Peter to the ground. Peter let a smirk take his features before he kicked her in the stomach standing off the ground.

"She's a fighter Derek I see why you teamed up with the witch." Peter glanced at Derek before feeling her punch him in the face.

Peter looked back at her before grabbing her and throwing her past Derek.

Derek started to crawl away from from Peter and towards a passed out Freya. Peter walked closely behind him. Once Derek got to her he sat up against a wall shaking her awake. Freya groaned and looked to see Derek leaned up against a wall spitting out blood. She started coughing before looking up at peter.

" I was going to wait for a dramatic Flair but when you look this good why wait" he smirked then looked back at Derek and Freya.

" Derek you have to give me a chance to explain after all we're family" Derek and Freya looked at each other.

"And my dear Freylyn I know all about you're powers and what you can do after all I knew your mother very well" Derek looked at Freya confused. Freya looked at Derek the two having a silent conversation.

'Derek maybe we should let him think we're on his side until we come up with a plan because you know he killed her on purpose' she looked at him.

'Okay okay we can do that it's the safest way' Derek sighed.

"Well it seams you've inherited the mind communication have you two decided times running out" Peter states looking between the two. Derek started to stand up he reached his hand down for Freya to take it.

"Okay Well listen" Freya stated taking Derek's hand