7

Teresa looked at her watch. It was five in the morning. She smiled as she dropped onto the pillows. Her small success in the fight against insomnia. For a week she had limited her sleeping pills and managed to sleep for four hours !. She stretched lazily. She was glad that being near Josh had just come to an end. She preferred them to be friends at a distance. Fortunately her travels to Virginia ended two days earlier. Benjamin returned to his family home, although he still required rehabilitation, Vincent and Tom had adapted his son's room to his needs Tess could return to her duties, although with the help of Danny "The Intern", it was definitely easier, the boy was really great and devoted to work.

She got up from the bed and walked slowly into the kitchen. She turned on the coffee machine and inhaled the aroma of fresh coffee deeply. She adored him! She opened the fridge and took out butter and strawberry jam. She tried to tame her hair that looked like a big pile of hay, repeating to herself that she should never go to bed again with wet hair. She clipped them, washed her face, and returned to the kitchen. With breakfast, she went to the couch and, falling into the softness of the pillows, turned on the music. She decided that every Saturday morning should look like this. In the loudspeakers, Jamiroquai sang about the cosmic girl, she had hot wheat toast with strawberry jam and coffee, and there was peace around him. She smiled. For the first time in six months, she felt internal relaxation. She dug her teeth in the second toast, when the doorphone rang. She closed her eyes with resignation and sat motionless for a moment, asking the intruder to leave. She did not want to visit the first, a long, calm Saturday morning. The office was closed until ten o'clock, and Danny came half an hour before the opening. She decided that she deserved rest once in half a year.

The intruder could not hear her thoughts. The intercom rang. With a toast in her hand she came up and pressed the button.

- Who's there? - she growled, chewing a bite of breakfast

- Vincent.

Shit! There were more arguments for her to crush the cowboy. She was in pajamas - short shorts and even shorter T-shirt. Uncleaned teeth. Mess at home.

- Tess, are you there? - Vince asked, still standing in front of the door.

She woke up and pressed the involuntary buzzer, letting Vincent onto the stairs leading to her flat above the office, and she threw herself toward the bedroom, pulling on her pajamas old yoga pants with expandable legs and a cotton hoodie. Running out, she slammed the bedroom door behind her to conceal the chaos that prevailed there. She opened the front door after the first series of knocking.

... the Tuckers always appeared when she looked like a broom.

- Vince - she smiled - Excuse me, I did not expect anyone - she tried to explain her outfit.

Behind the door stood a man from an advertising billboard. Black jeans, black shirt, black, slightly stilted stetson. He was as shapely as hell and he seemed even taller. Broad shoulders, hard muscles...
Tess swallowed. Why the hell was this guy acting like that? Why she could not think like he was around? Her hands itched to touch him. Vincent took off his hat and his hair fell on his forehead. She restrained her sigh with difficulty.

- All right? - he asked, heavy, like a velvet, voice - You have a face, as if you were going to lose consciousness.

- I ... - she hesitated. She did not want to admit that her hormones were going crazy. She did not even remember the last sex. - ... I'm surprised, something happened? - she finally said.

- Yes - Vince stepped closer, grabbed her half, and pulled her vigorously towards him that she had hit her body against his torso - Happened - he leaned in and greedily dug into her mouth.