Looming Rage pt 2

As everyone formed groups during the break they had been given Aurora, Zere, Neo and Celei sat around Relty who was still exhausted from what had happened. By the seems of it he was almost asleep and could hear or see anything as he lay his head on the desk. Aurora reassured the others that he would be fine and they chatted as Relty got lost in a daydream, he was in the place he had just shown the others floating above an empty abyss with islands floating around him and a pale yellow sky. He could hear something echoing around him, he realized he could hear it in his head aswell and before long it got louder and clear until he heard his name being called and he was pulled out of his daydream. The others were looking at him with concern and he just told them he was fine. A few minutes later and Dane came back to the room followed by a tall woman with long blonde hair and topaz eyes. "Settle down people I have something to announce, since we are moving on to more advanced training I've been decided to take on an assistant teacher." Everyone stared at the new angelic figure that stood next to him and there was already mutters as everyone instantly recognized her. "Meet Professor Embermane otherwise known as the Demon of Flames." Relty instantly lifted his head at that name and regretted that decision in the next moment as the woman spoke. "Its nice to meet you all, Dane is a close friend of mine, also please refer to me as Flare. When Dane asked me to help him teach I wasn't expect this much potential after reading your reports I decided to talk to each of you separately. Unfortunately it'll have to be in groups so get into groups of five and I'll meet with each."

Aurora, Zere, Neo and Celei all looked at Relty who was all of a sudden wearing a mask that had blue lights in the narrow eye sockets but was otherwise just plain white steel. Dane noticed and did his best not to laugh as the students all got into groups, once 6 groups of five had been formed Flare made her way to the first. While she talked the first group the rest of the class just continued their conversations, the others decided not to question Relty's mask and eventually Flare approached them. By now the three groups she had already talked to were watching. "Let's see here we have Aurora, the second princess of the kingdom and your power is vocal manipulation. Your familiar is also a Bewitched, yes a lot of potential rests in you I look forward to teaching you." Flare wore a heartwarming smile and Aurora replied with "u-uh thank you".  She then turned her attention to Zere and Neo "Zere and Neo the blade duo, known by their sword styles passed down their families for generations, Zere focuses more on speed and presicion while Neo focuses on overpowering an fatal strikes. You two will be fun to teach, I hope you don't mind sparring with you two every so often." They both nodded to her in agreement and she turned to Celei. "Celei the sniper, amazing at ranged attacks and able to snipe an enemy with magic from long distances without fail. Maybe you can teach me a few things about accuracy." "Only if you can handle it" Flare stifled a laugh and turned finally to Relty who still wore the mask. "And who might we have here, let's see, small and skinny body frame with brown hair. An amulet that contains a gem more beautiful than a full moon on crystal waters. And to think you tried to hide from me," suddenly Relty was in a head lock as his mask fell off and disappeared, Flare tightened her grip. "How's it going Violet? Still trying to seclude yourself like Dane told me a couple of years ago?" Relty just tapped her arm and she let go, Relty just fell into his seat and sighed heavily. "I'm fine Hothead and I told you not use that nickname" "but it suits you so well, violet eyes and a skinny frame, girly as ever I see." "You done?" "Careful, I now have the right to kick your butt as punishment now i'm your teacher." "Great just what I needed, I'm surprised Dane managed to get hold of you considering you  keep disappearing every 2 months and come back how many months later." "I've been busy, but Dane caught me just as I got back to town and offered me a job, I also heard the news, nice going on becoming a Champion and the princess' appointed knight. Proud of you buddy." "Thanks, a lot has happened, I'll fill you in later." "Looking forward to it, anyway I should move to the next group, nice talking to all of you." And with that she walked to the final group leaving the others staring at Relty in bewilderment and slight anger from Zere and Neo.