Chapter 5

Tanner's POV:
Paul shook me awake. "Wake up, " he said, "Geez, you sleep like a log" I laughed at him. "Well, I'm going to make breakfast " he told me. I grabbed his arm and pulled him on top of me. "Tanner " he said
"Let me cook" I moaned. Paul blushed a deep red.
"You cooked last night" he said.
"It's fine. I can cook" I told him.
"You sure?"
"Yeah". I got up and adjusted my shirt that was twisted. I went downstairs and started cooking.

Paul's POV:
I felt bad letting Tanner cook, but he insisted. I sat there on the bed for a second. I thought about what just happened. Tanner pulled me onto his lap. In MY bed! I liked him so much.
I went downstairs and Tanner already had pancakes done. He was putting them on the table. "Oh. Hey. I was just getting ready to go get you" he said.
"It smells good" I told him. He said thank you. We sat down at the table and ate. I finished before him this time. I went ahead and took my plate to the sink, then sat back down.
"Hey, Tanner?" I asked, trying to get his attention. He looked up at me
"Yeah" he said with food in his mouth.
"I'm- I- uh. Tanner, I'm... Gay" I finally told him. He smiled at me. "I'm sorry"
"Don't be sorry, dude. It's fine." Tanner told me. I slightly smiled. That wasn't quite the response I was looking for, but at least he was cool about it.
Tanner looked at his watch. "Shoot" he said "I gotta go. Matt wants me there early. Bye" Tanner grabbed his plate and quickly put it in the sink, grabbed his jacket, then left.
I sighed and I started to get ready.