Chapter 6

Paul's POV:
           I was kinda sad that Tanner had to leave, but at least he didn't leave that much earlier than me. I got ready and left about 30 minutes after he did.
            Conner was already in our office when I got there. He usually is so I'm not really surprised. Conner looked up at me when I walked in. "Oh, Paul, Matt wanted you to come to his office." He told me.
           "Oh. Ok. Thanks." I told him, then started walking to Matt's office. When I got to his office, I saw Tanner and Micheal sitting of his couch. Matt was sitting on a chai in front of then. Today was a Dope or Nope shoot, so I understand why this group is here, but why me?
           "Oh, Paul, uh, take a seat I guess" Matt told me. I sat next to Tanner. "Ok, so, you guys are probably wondering why Paul is here. So, the new couch came in for D or N and its a little bit bigger than I was expecting. It would look bad to have that much empty space and it would also look weird to have some of the couch out of frame. I thought. To myself : how about we add a new member to Dope or Nope. That's why Paul is here, I thought he could be the new member."
           "I'm down with it" Tanner said.
           "Yeah, me too" Micheal agreed.
           "So, Paul, what do you think? Do you want to join the Dope or Nope crew?" Matt asked me.
"Yes" I said without even thinking. I was excited to spend more time with Tanner that I didn't even care about anything else "I'll do it." I told him.
"Ok. Do you want to shoot with us today and we can introduce you or do you want to wait until our next shoot?" Matt asked me.
"I'll do this one." I said.
"Ok, good. Since your new do you want to do the intro?" Matt asked me.
"Yeah. Sure." I responded. I tried to keep my excitement in, but there was too much. I've always wanted to be in a Dope or Nope shoot. I've watched all of their videos.
           "Well, in the meantime do you guys want to get breakfast?" Tanner asked.
            We decided to go to Mc. Donald's. Tanner wanted a chocolate croissant and I wanted a coffee. Matt drove us, but couldn't eat anything because he was fasting. I sat in the front with Matt and Tanner and Micheal were in the back.
             When we got to the office, it was almost time to film, so we went to the Dope or Nope room to eat. I finished my food first. I looked at Matt and saw that he was looking at me too. "It's weird seeing you in the room" Matt laughed
           "It's weird being in this room" I laughed with him. I looked around the room. Everyone else was getting things ready for filming. "What are we reviewing today?" I asked Matt. Tanner looked up at Matt.
           Matt smiled. "That's a secret that I'm going to save for when we start filming." He said. This scared me.
           Finally, everyone got done eating and we were about to start. Liz went over to the computer and gave us a thumbs up, meaning we were recording. "Hello everyone and welcome to Dope or Nope, where we rate products dope or nope OR Matt hires a new person for the channel only because he got a bigger couch." I said. Everyone laughed.
           "Yep, this is Paul from Get Good Gaming. He is now apart of the Dope or Nope crew and will help us review these 'amazing' products" Matt said. "I haven't told these guys what products we are doing today. Right now, only Micheal and  I know. So, today we are doing 10 Weird Products That Couples Actually Use." Matt smiled. Now i knew why he didn't tell us. He always tries to make me and Tanner do couple things because he ships us. "Now, since none of us are actually dating, I was thinking about what two people would make a good couple." Oh God no, Matt. Please don't do it. "So today Tanner and Paul are going to use these products as a couple." Matt said. There it is. I knew that was coming. This is going to be a GREAT shoot.