1

It was a cold and dragging night, the rain tattering on the roof below Todoroki. He was sitting up in bed, his eyes wide because he almost never slept, which explained the purple tint under his eyes. He stared off into the darkness, waiting for something to happen. The banging on the roof was so loud, that he didn't realize that his Apple computer had went off, with an email from Midoriya.

"Hey, Todoroki. I know you are awake and this rain is a pain, but do you want to talk?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Well I figured you were lonely so..." 

Todoroki thought for a long while, before pulling up the long sleeve to glance over at his forearm, covered in screaming blood and slits, so deep that you could drown in them. He was in an apartment building, his parents out of sight and out of mind in Todoroki's world.

"Oh...Yeah...I guess I am."

Todoroki thought about it for a long while. Lonely? No, he wasn't lonely. He was just depressed of life, deprived from any feelings.

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?"

Todoroki hadn't been to school in almost a week, because he was always mourning at his mother's grave. She had hung herself because of Endeavor's abuse to Todoroki and her, Endeavor on the fence to kill his mother.

"Yeah."

Todoroki was never in the mood for school, but if it made Midoriya happy, then he couldn't say no, although Midoriya had asked many times before. Todoroki only covered his face, holding back the tears of the thoughts racing inside his head: him slitting his wrists, his mother's death, and Midoriya and Bakugo. The things he had missed at school, having to make up all of the work.

"I'm here for you, Shoto. I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow."

Todoroki closed the laptop, staring up at the ceiling. He was done with life waiting for his time to knock on his door. He laid back on his bed,his mind racing too much to calm down and sleep.He stared at the glowing clock, it reading 12 P.M.He glanced at the clock, until his vision became blurry, and his eyes became heavy, before falling asleep.

***

Todoroki woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily as he jerked awake, as if he were having a falling dream. He looked over at his phone, seeing 125 missed call, texts, and emails. He sighed, knowing he'll have to go through all of them. They were all mostly from Class 1-A because that's all the people he knows. He threw on his clothes, brushed his teeth, and grabbed his back pack, leaving out in the cold streets of Tokyo. Midoriya was waiting for him at school. Todoroki only looked down at the ground as he passed Midoriya, sitting down in his seat. Midoriya only looked back, walking over to Todoroki, his head on his desk, looking drained of energy.

"Hey, Todoroki." Midoriya said, waving to Todoroki.

"Yeah, welcome back." Bakugo boasted, patting Todoroki's back.

"Hey guys." Todoroki whispered. They looked back at him, wondering if he was alright.

"Are you alright, Shoto." Bakugo said, Midoriya bending down next to Todoroki's seat, Bakugo doing the same.

"I'm just depressed." Todoroki muttered under his breath. Midoriya's eyes widened, not understanding. Bakugo grabbed Todoroki's wrist and forcefully pulled up the sleeve, quickly, to reveal slits all along his arm, dry blood everywhere.

"He's really depressed, Midoriya." Bakugo said sadly. Bakugo normally never cared about anyone but himself, but when it came to someone he loved, his feelings changed. Todoroki only stared ahead of the class, not wanting to look at the mess of red paint on his arm.

"We need to help you, Todoroki. Please let us help you." Midoriya said, shaking Todoroki to get his attention.

"No. I don't want help." Todoroki said numbly. He was really feeling worthless, not wanting to be extroverted.

"We're helping you, Shoto." Bakugo said as the class left. They were the only three in the class. Bakugo started to drag Todoroki out of the class, Todoroki struggling all the way to the empty lot. He then froze Bakugo's arm, Bakugo breaking the ice, and Todoroki breaking free on Bakugo's harsh grasp. Todoroki stared back, wide eyed, frozen in place. He was shocked at what he had accidentally caused. When Bakugo regained focus, Todoroki started to run in the direction of the school, Bakugo and Midoriya trying to cut him off. He turned around the school, running to the ice rink. He hid under the stadium, his breathing heavily going. Midoriya and Bakugo never finding him.

He only had one more thing left to do...