4

Todoroki knew exactly what he was going to do. He ran to the roof of the school, at the front, so everyone could see. People were freaking out, especially his class, who was screaming out to help him, and for him to get away from the edge, but he didn't. He knew what he was going to do.

Just as he was about to jump, Midoriya and Bakugo busted down the door that Todoroki froze, and they were screaming at Todoroki.

"Get down, Todoroki! Don't do this!" Bakugo screamed, knowing he couldn't do anything because he might jump.

"Todoroki! Please don't do this!" Midoriya yelled, in tears. Todoroki stared at the roof, not moving. After a long, loud silence, he finally spoke.

"I love you guys so much. It's not your fault. I'm sorry." Todoroki said, falling backwards to the ground, Bakugo and Midoriya running to grab his hand. They barely missed, watching him fall, the class screaming. All Might came up, catching Todoroki at the last minute. He stared back at him, a bright smile crossing his face. Todoroki only looked sad and miserable. He put him down, Todoroki falling to his knees, looking back at the ground. The class was confused, but Todoroki spoke loudly, Bakugo and Midoriya coming up to the front of the class, catching their breath.

"I want to die. I hate my life. Just put me down already." Todoroki yelled through his tears. All Might tapped his shoulder, speaking loud and boldly.

"Shoto, you have everything to live for."

"No, I don't. Can't I just die in peace?" Todoroki said boldly, some of the class crying.

"Yes, but don't you think it's a little early, son?" Todoroki thought for awhile, realizing he may miss out on life more than he thought. But he thought about his depression, and how he wanted to conquer it.

"I've become immune to my antidepressants."

"Well, Recovery Girl can help with that. Come with me." All Might tried to sound enthused. 

They walked to Recovery Girl's office, Todoroki sitting down on the bed, staring at the white tiles.

"What's wrong with him?" Recovery Girl asked, looking at him. All Might whispered the fact that he was severely depressed, so she gave him a bottle of antidepressants. They looked exactly like his bottle, but it had a neon pink top. She gave him some, and he started to laugh uncontrollably. It came as a surprise since he was always so serious, and he never laughed. He walked with All Might back to the class, Class 1-A also sharing the same reaction as All Might. He just laughed, not even catching his breath until the last second.

"Are you alright, Todoroki?" Midoriya said, walking over to him.

"Ha, ha, ha. I'm great. Thanks." Todoroki chuckled, grabbing his shoulder. He smiled, and walked home with Bakugo and Midoriya, laughing the whole way. When they got home, Todoroki laid down on the couch, laughing his troubles away. Bakugo made ramen noodles for dinner, and they laughed at Todoroki because it was funny how when he tried to eat, he would start to chuckle.

After they ate, they cleaned the dishes, and Todoroki laid down on the couch, chuckling as his eyes became heavy. When he fell asleep, Bakugo carried him to his bed, Todoroki chuckling in his sleep, Midoriya and Bakugo laughing, too. They also went to bed, feeling better that Todoroki would be okay.