7

"Todoroki, wake up or we'll be late." Todoroki was starting to come around, and realized it was Midoriya. He had nothing on his mind that was major, and liked it.

"What time is it?" Todoroki asked, sitting up and scratching the back of his hair.

"It's 7 A.M. You were asleep for two days. You look better." Midoriya said happily.

Asleep for two days? Todoroki thought. Is that how many days he needed to make up for the many more sleepless nights he had?

"Alright, Midoriya." He said, getting up and heading to the clean bathroom that wasn't flooding with pills on the floor from the other day. The blood staining his wrists was gone as he stared at his arm, pulling a short sleeved white shirt on with black skinny jeans. He brushed his teeth and combed his hair before walking out and pulling on his black Converse. He didn't even grab a jacket to cover the impossible spelled out on his arms.

"You look great, Todoroki." Bakugo said, pulling him into a hug.

"Thank you." He said, returning the compliment.

"Don't scare up like that." Bakugo said, looking mean, but had a soft look.

"I promise. God saved me." Todoroki said, looking up at his painted arms, thinking hard. 

"Let's go." Midoriya said, knocking Todoroki out of his trance. They all held Todoroki's hand, him in the middle of them.

***

At school, everyone paid attention to Todoroki over Mr. Aizawa's boring speach. Nobody cared about being a hero at the moment because Todoroki was more important. He thought about his life getting easier and less life ending.

When the class ended, they all got into Todoroki's car, Bakugo driving, Todoroki sitting onthe passanger's side, and Midoriya leaning over them from the back seat.

"I love you guys." Todoroki said, holding the ombre red and white rose. He pulled out a mint green rose and an ash colored rose. He handed them to Bakugo and Midoriya as they said thank you.

"I promise I won't think negatively. I promise I won't die. I promise I'll keep fighting. I prom-" Todoroki got caught off because Bakugo and Midoriya leaned in and kissed him, astonished, and pulled away.

"We know." Bakugo said. They all smiled at each other, and drove off into the setting sun, a new beginning coming to Todoroki, feeling the weight rise from his once heavy shoulders. he knew everything would alright.

The End