2

There was only one thing left to do. He cried his eyes out, bawling, not even caring if Bakugo or Midoriya heard him. He didn't care. He cried because they found out about his habitual slitting of his wrists, and he regretted that first cut, although he felt like the pain he felt was gone when he cut into the fresh skin. He decided to start to walk home, crying the whole way their, Bakugo and Midoriya sitting on the steps of the apartment in the cold, black sky.

"Todoroki..." Midoriya said calmly, walking carefully to Todoroki. 

"Please stay over their, Midoriya. I don't want to hurt you." Todoroki said, his hands in front of him, backing away slowly.

"Alright. Why are you depressed? Why are you tearing up your skin?" Bakugo said, his arms crossed, his face maintaining an evil expression. Midoriya ran to his side, blood coming out from under the dark hoodie Todoroki was wearing. 

"Todoroki!" Midoriya screamed, trying to pull up the sleeve, but Todoroki kept him from pulling it, looking down at the ground. he looked emotionless as Midoriya struggled to pull. He eventually gave up, staring back at the dead Todoroki, who gave up on life. No. He couldn't have given up. Not until he was dead...

"Please stop, Izuku." Todoroki said restlessly. A bottle of medicine rolled out of his pocket, small and filled with pills. Midoriya picked it up, Todoroki immediately coming out of his trance. Midoriya was reading the bottle aloud.

"Antidepressants?" Midoriya asked, confused.

"Why do you carry them around?"

"I don't know. I've become immune to them." Todoroki said in a low voice, Midoriya handing them back to him. Todoroki was tearing up and screaming.

"I'll always be a monster of depression! I can't be beat!" Todoroki yelled. Bakugo and Midoriya staring back wide eyed. 

"That's not true. You'll always be a sweet guy." Midoriya said, sitting back down in front on Todoroki. Midoriya tried to hug him, but he shoved him gently off of him.

"No, not anymore. I give up." Todoroki said, standing up. He pulled a blade from out of his pocket. he always bought packs and packs of them, so there was never one he didn't have on him. Bakugo and Midoriya's eyes widened as Todoroki cut down his father's side of his arm. He made the 50th cut on his pale skin, at the end of his arm. He had 25 on each arm, both bloody and scary to look at. Nobody asked about it, unless they wanted to.

"Todoroki!" Midoriya screamed, frozen in place. Todoroki put the blade back in his pocket, blood smearing his hands an arm. He only lightly chuckled, a slight grin spreading across his face.

"I feel safe. This blade is my only friend." Todoroki said.

"No, Todoroki. Don't think like that." Midoriya said, starting to cry under his P.E shirt. Todoroki only sat on his knees, not saying a word, as Bakugo came over, hugging him tightly.

"Don't die on us. Please." Bakugo said, crying into Todoroki. He never cried, but maybe he only went around, boasting for attention to escape the fear of crying. He cried so hard on Todoroki. He only sat, asleep, on Bakugo. He carried him inside, putting him on his bed. Todoroki could barely move because it hurt from the slits. Bakugo and Midoriya stared at him for a few minutes before finally going to bed.

***

It was Saturday, and the boys had agreed to stay up and watch movies or do something together. 

"I'm going to the bathroom." Todoroki said, leaving Bakugo and Midoriya alone to watch his tea. He grabbed the bottle of pain killers they kept in the bathroom, and poured thousands of pills on the palm of his hand, swallowing each and every one of them with cold water. He felt dizzy after a few minutes, the medicine taking action. His stomach hurt, and he started to make himself gag, because he thought he was fat. After that, he put the five thousand pill bottle back in the cabinet, walking out to the kitchen. he sat down and took a sip of his tea.

"You don't look so good, Shoto." Bakugo said, puttin a hand on his forehead.

"I'm fine." Todoroki said, narrowing his eyes to Bakugo. He touched the blade, it reminding him that it only cuts what remains, and his skin and body was still living, remaining. The blood was still dry, but would soon be wet again, before he died a monster.

"I will keep going to the end." Todoroki thought.