TOOTHY

I think this'll be longer than all the other chapters, but it really does nothing for the main plot (this story is definitely slow paced, sorry).

"Fuck!" Bakugou said, pushing his tray to vent his frustration.

"Chill, he doesn't know", Kirishima said, placing a hand on Bakugou, tracing circles on bakugou's shirt with his thumb.

Kaminari pov

Me and Sero looked at each other and turned back to the four weirdos.

"Bro?" I said, using my detective skills to test my theory.

"Yeah, Kamibro?" MIDORIYA said, keeping his hand on BAKUGOU!

"Okay- What the F is going on?!" I say a little louder than I meant to.

Todoroki lets out a long sigh and shoots daggers at.... Midoriya(?)before saying, "Kaminari, meet Kirishima," he says pointing to MIDORIYA,"and Midoriya," he says pointing to KIRISHIMA.

'Ok, I'm definitely sure I'm awake right now'.... I think pinching myself. 'Did I smoke weed?'...

"I don't believe this?" I say, reentering detective mode. "okay, 'kirishima'," I say making quotation marks with my fingers. "what's my favorite color?"

Author note- this next part will have emojis by the person saying it cause im lazy...

"yellow"🦈

"Favorite dance?"⚡️

"the floss"🦈

"what do I HAVE to do before I sleep at night?⚡️

" I dunno, ummm... Mastur-"🦈

"no no no, not that!" I screech, my cheeks heating up.

"The other thing!" ⚡️

"........oh! you have to call your mom because if you don't she'll report you missing."🦈

"okay.... Bro shake" I shout as we initiate the legendary bro shake, which he completes without missing a beat.
Looks like this 👇🏽( only video I could get to download on Wattpad 🤷🏾‍♀️🙃)

"okay. I believe you." I say crossing my arms.

"Are bakugou and Todorki..." I trail off.

Kirishima reads my expressions and almost frantically says, "No no no they're still... them"he says staring lovingly at the living form of satan.

"kinda hard to tell anyways," sero says shrugging.

"how so?" Midoriya and Kirishima say in unison.

"look at them," Sero says flicking his head in their direction.

Felt too lazy but just know they're posed the same way, with the same emotionless expression on their face.

Sero pov

"yeah I guess so!" Kirishima says flashing his shark like grin.

"whoa," I shout, receiving odd looks from my classmates.

"You're teeth are still... sharp." I saying, udderly amazed.

'udder, uter, u- never mind'. I think shaking my head.

"They are?" kirishima asks, turning to Midoriya, Todoroki,Kaminari and bakugou.

emojis again

"hmm"❄️👄🔥 (couldn't care less)

"cool"🥦(fascinated)

"yikes!"💥,⚡️(utterly disgusted)

They all say in unison.

"No offense but that does not look good on you Midoriya." Kaminari says, patting him on the back. Which made me tense up for some reason.

"And I'm way too weirded out by Kirishima with straight teeth," I say scrunching my nose while pointing at midoriya.

*school bell*

"this is the weirdest lunch period we've had all year!" I say shaking my goosebumps away, and walking to my next class.

basically I made this chapter to cover up the fact that I totally forgot about Kirishima's teeth and I've causally mentioned his "shark like grin" while he was in Midoriya's body.(see how that could be a problem?)Let's just say that no one else at the academy notices their teeth to save me from over complicating the story.- Rozelle