Can I borrow your quirk?

Starts off from the end of the last chapter!

As he opened his front door he thought to himself

God I can't believe I said that, he probably likes it-

NO. FUCKIN. WAY.....

"Umm,is this.....'red riot' " the blonde man asked, reading off the name on the receipt in a confused manner.

"U-uh, yeah!" Kirishima nervously replied, his face reddening as his grip tightened on the door handle.

"Do...Do I know you?" Kirishima asked tilting his head to the side.

" I don't think so... I mean I just moved here and I'm enrolled at UA Academy," The blonde replied, his arm is getting tired from holding the pizza.

"Oh, cool! I'm-"

"What's taking so damn long Eijirou?" Bakugou annoyedly groaned, pushing the door out wider so he could see who Kirshima was talking to.

'The blonde' POV

Ei-eijirou? My heart started to flutter as I snapped my head up to look at the guy in front of me better.

It can't be him. I mean, he couldn't be the only eijirou in the world.

I thought to myself, staring at the red headed boy in front of me, failing to notice the very pissed off blonde to my left.

"Oi!" The blonde shouted, snapping in my face.

RUDE, 😾 I thought mentally sticking my tongue out at him.

"You gonna hand us the pizza or keep eye fucking my boyfriend," The blonde said, as it sounded like.... popcorn was being made.

If that's his quirk I gotta know cause it would be hilarious if this guys quirk was popcorn making. Handing him the pizza, I made sure to catch the tip of his finger.

Looking back at the redhead, I realize his roots are darker than his actual hair. Well, if he had black hair he'd look more like K-

HONK!!!

"Have a nice day!" I smiled as realistic as possible, turning around to walk back to the car.

I could hear redhead trying to calm down mr.popcorn as I quickly hopped into the car.

"Was it really that long a wait, Toshi Chan?" I whined, looking at my lavender headed friend.

Don't even know if that's the appropriate honorific in this situation

"Don't call me that," he mumbled, starting up the car.

𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸:𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻...... (a bunch of other info that I won't include because most people know about this quirk.)

Explosion, huh? I'll have to borrow that quirk sometime. I thought, staring out the window......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Currently assembling the kiri protection squad in preparation for the upcoming chapters... please be on standby...

Also it's almost Thursday here so I thought I'd post early 😇😇😇-Rozelle 😗