Spicy baku

You're gonna ruin everything if you get in my way...

"Ho-ly shit," Sero commented, after hearing Kirishima explain the situation.

"Wait, you're telling Mr.Periwinkle was being controlled by his own quirk?" Bakugou asked, flipping a page in his textbook.

"Yes!-"

"Shhhhhh!!!" their English teacher harshly whispered, to which Kirishima mouthed the words, ' I'm sorry' as he looked down in embarrassment.

Bakugou checked over both shoulders before retorting, "I thought we were in a dumbass English class, not a damn library!" Earning a snicker from Sero.

The teacher scrunched up her thumb length nose before defeatedly resuming her typing.

"Spicy Baku," Sero mumbled, and although Bakugou heard, he didn't protest.

"Y'know, that kid is kinda powerful???" Mina absentmindedly noted.

"I-I just mean he could literally copy any of our quirks if he wanted to....." Mina explained, flailing her arms.

"True..."Sero said, nawing at the end of his pencil.... "seriously, imagine him copying a quirk like any of ours or sho- TODOROKI," Sero said, clearing his throat.

"....What were about to say before you said Todoroki?" Mina quickly responded.

This bitch-

"Shoooo- ," Sero started, scanning the classroom. He then noticed a particular gray haired boy with long tentacle arms sitting with another group.

"Shoji! Yeah I was about to say shoji, but I remembered he couldn't copy body modifying quirks," Sero explained, cracking his knuckles and bouncing his foot.

"Oh," Mina said, noticing his foot bouncing, as the table was slightly moving as a result ( the others didn't notice this).

A 'likely' story ;) Mina thought... zipping her bag as the bell rung...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi....so yeah, I took a little pause in uploading because of me being overwhelmed and decided to just write a lot so expect more interesting...stuff. 🤡- Rozelle

Clown check: 🤡✋