4. new beginnings

Doctor's POV:

Y/n and I got out of the room and went to the console. Donna was talking to someone on the phone.

"You know,you have to meet my parents,right?" Y/n asked.

"Yes,I would love to,but I certainly am nervous. " I replied

"Well,you should be,my parents are kind of strict. And also,I need to complete my studies"

"Oh,yes. I will try my best to impress them."

"Well,just be your science loving self and they will love you "

"You know what,we should go on a date!"

"Oooook" I stretched the 'o' dramatically.

"Hey,doctor,can we go back to my place? " donna asked.

"Yes,ofcourse! What's wrong?" I asked and started started working on the tardis to take her back home.

"Oh,its nothing. It's just grandpa and mum miss me and want to meet,you know what, you both should go on that date while I go and meet them!" Donna exclaimed.

"Alright, call me whenever you're ready to come back,alright?" I said.

"So....donna,do you have a boyfriend?" Y/n asked her.

"Nope!had a fiance who I found out was trying to get me killed to help a big alien  spidey lady" she replied,while laughing.

All of us were stumbling and laughing.

"Well,dont you worry!I'll find you a boyfriend " y/n replied.

"Aww,thanks y/n "Donna replied.

We landed on her porch and I check the time.

"Alright,so it's the exact moment that your grandpa called you ,that is 2 weeks after we started traveling, atleast for them." I informed her.

"Thanks doctor, now I should go. Have a good date, see what I did there" she winked and we all laughed.

I took y/n's hand and took her inside the tardis and closed the door.

"So..where to next y/n ?"

"Suprise me doctor." She smirked at me.

I smirked back and pulled a lever and off we went to some new adventure.
__________________________________

We came back running from our latest adventure, without donna this time. It was kind of fun,per se. No one died, everyone was saved,it was just a minor misunderstanding and no judgment needed from one side and the case was solved.

y/n was extremely tired so she sat down at the chairs in the control room and slowly went to sleep without even knowing.  I smiled at that. My y/n, my little sweetheart soulmate.

I made the tardis drift around in space and picked her up and took her to my room. I put her on my bed and just stopped and stared at her.

How can I , out of all the people, deserve her? Deserve this beautiful person who really rules my heart. I've been waiting and searching and begging for her to the universe for centuries and now....

Now I have her, my y/n my one true love. Her beautiful eye color makes me wanna look at them all day.

Her blushing cheeks are the reason I tease her so much,It makes me feel proud,  like yes, I did that, I made y/n blush!

That's such a great achievement! I stopped staring at her and removed my coat,blazer and opened a few buttons of my shirt and just layed down with her.

I listened to the rhythmic beating of her single heart and released a long content sigh.

Tomorrow, we'll go and meet her parents. I will have to show her parents that we're dating. Then after 5-6 visits I'll tell them,I've proposed.

I hope that works. Because I cant stay a minute away from her. It makes me worried,even when she's away for more than 1/2 hour from me.

I fmgo crazy in search for her. I'm in love. And she loves me back. That's all that matters to me.