Chapter 9: You Dont Know Me

-ayoo before we get this chapter started, i just wanted y'all to know that Alexis, the main character, is actually a rapper/singer named Saweetie. I don't know if any of you have heard of her (she's dating Quavo) but ya. just a side note. let's get into it❗️

Alexis POV

"I know dis boy is not standing outside my house" I said to myself. I walked down the stairs and slowly opened the door. I only stepped a foot onto the porch.

"What the fuck is you doin' here? How you een find out where I live?" I said.

"Look Alexis, I fucked up. I'm sorry. I wasn't een tryna get down on Blasian like dat doe." He said
"So why tf was she sitting in yo lap then Kentrell? Like what is really up with y'all?" I asked.

"We wasn't doing nun Alexis. She was just sitting on me. I was high. I wasn't in the right mind at the time. I'm sorry. I blocked her from everything after our last argument. I didn't even know she was coming, I swear mane".

I just looked away from him. I didn't know what to believe. Like I felt betrayed. I don't NEVER express my feelings to nobody and for me to express myself to him and he does this shit? Tuh. You can't even imagine how angry I am. Kentrell walked up towards me, holding my arms, looking me in my eyes.

"I heard you that night we was in my hotel room. I don't ever wanna make you look stupid. You da only one dat I got my eyes on fasho" Kentrell said. I just stared at him for a few seconds.

"Kentrell, I'm tired of yelling and fussing at you about this girl. Ion wanna do that with more bitches. How I know you not just saying this just to say it?" I asked.

"You ain't had to worry bout no other bitches these past three weeks. Everybody already know about you. I post you all the time. Ion give dese hoes the attention I give you. I told you I wanna be official but you playin' "

"If I give you this last chance to prove yourself and you fuck up, That's it. I'm done. I'm not playing eitha" I said.

"So you forgive me?" Kentrell said, trying to kiss my cheek. I pushed him away.

"Na, but ion hold grudges. We just friends fa now" I said. He smacked his lips, "whatever, mane".

"What you drive all the way here fa? I know it wasn't just for me" I said, crossing my arms.
Just as he was about to answer, I seen this black car pull up behind Kentrell's. Joe peeked his out his window, "nigga is we rolling out or what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who is we?" I asked. Kentrell chuckled. "We tryna get y'all to come back with us and go on tour in Atlanta" he said.

"Aww so y'all tryna kidnap us? Bee not gone go for it doe so ian going for it either" I said. Just as I said that, the passenger side window of Joe's car rolled down. Bee was already inside.

"Cmon, Ra. It'll be fun" she said, grinning hard. I rolled my eyes. I told them I'll be back as I went back upstairs to pack a suitcase. I don't know how long we'll be gone so I packed my whole closet. I left a note on the kitchen table telling my dad I'd be back in a few weeks and not to worry. I grabbed my phone and charger and headphones and headed out the door. Kentrell put my suitcase in his trunk and I got in the car.