ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1

Comment, vote, enjoy

Sabrina POV

7:00 am I read on the lock screen of my phone , getting up to get ready for my day I went in my bathroom connected to my room. Turning on the shower water, I got in as the water got hotter. 45 minutes in the shower I got out and brushed my teeth after brushing my teeth I did my hair and put on my outfit for the day. I went downstairs to get breakfast started after finishing cooking I called my sister down to eat "Deja?" I said. "Wat?" she replied. "Come eat." I said fixing our plates.

Deja POV

After I got out the shower, I heard my sister call my name , "deja ?" She said. "Wat?" I replied. "Come eat." she said. After putting on my clothes, I walked downstairs in the kitchen where I seen my sister making our plates , "Smell good up in here." I said. "Of course it's gon smell good I made it" my sister said. My sister was cocky and that's one of her characteristics I liked. I sat down on the chair in the dining room and Sabrina  sat down our plates. We held hand and Sabrina said grace. "Father, thank you for the nourishment you provided us today. I bless this food to fuel our bodies forward into your will for our lives. We pray that you energize our bodies in the glory of your name." "Amen." We both said and began to eat.

Sabrina POV

After we finished eating I cleaned up and was headed to my car until deja stopped me

"Where you going?" Deja said , "Oh I'm goin to visit my mom in the rehab then after the mall wanna come ?" I said, "Yea I wanna come with you to the mall but I think it's best for you to go alone to visit your mom." Deja replies, "Yea you right but I'll come get you when I leave just just be ready ." I told her, "Ok I will but be safe you know how niggas is when they see somebody fine walking like you by themselves they'll try to kidnap you and shit and I'll end up having to kill and look for you." Deja said. Laughing Sabrina said ok and walked to her

Deja POV

After Sabrina   left I decided to go upstairs and practice some of my dance moves for tonight since I ain't have anything else to do. After I finished practicing I went downstairs to watch love and hip hop, in the middle of love and hip hop I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Who is it ?" I said going to open the door but never got a response, opening the door there was nobody standing there , looking down there was a note left. I picked it up and walked back in closing the door behind me , reading the note it said "roses are red violets are blue someone has been watching you but I bet you can't guess who."

Thinking to myself I thought who this could be? Can somebody be pranking me? Is this real? What should I  do? Should I tell Sabrina ? Should we move out of state or what? but then I thought,

Ima bad bitch can't nobody fuck with me. After thinking to myself I just sat down and finished my episode I was watching.

Sabrina POV
After visiting my mom I pulled back up to me and deja house to pick her up so we can go to the mall . Blowing my horn so deja can come outside, I got a text from our boss saying "get something nice we got ballers coming in and I need the best looking the best" I replied with a "ok I gotchu".

"Who you texting?" Deja said getting in the car. "Boss he want us to get something nice he said some ballers coming in and he want the best looking the best so you know what that means." I said, "Yup but he telling us this like we don't know with his stank breath ass." Deja said I started laughing, "I'm fr his breath do stank he be tryna talk to me and be burning my nostrils like I ain't got a nose to smell and shit." Laughing I pulled out the driveway going to the mall.

                            At the mall

Deja POV
"Soooo how was it visiting your mom ?" I asked Brina . "It was Ight she getting better I just wish things could've went better for her" Bri said looking sad. "It's ok Bri people go through hard times and it was a hard tome for her." Feeling sympathy for her. "I understand but there's different ways to fix hard times." She said. "yea but she thought maybe drugs will fix it but it didn't it made her worse." I told her. "yea but let's get out this mall it's almost 6:00 and we have to be at work at 8:00" Bri said . "Yea let's go." I replied.

                               At work
Sabrina POV
"Girl I made a lot of money what bout you?" I asked Deja. "Girl I made so much I can buy two range rovers." Deja said being dramatic Hey . "Lol let's go home girl I'm tired and need my bed a a warm bath." I told her tiredly, "Same here sis let's head out." Deja said.

                             At home
Nobody's POV
After they counted they money the put it in there safe, took a shower, brush they teeth, got in bed, and went to sleep.