ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2

Sabrina POV

Waking up, I got up to get ready for the day. Walking in the bathroom, I turnt the shower water on waiting for it to get hot I went and brushed my teeth.

After waiting for the water to get hot I soon took my clothes off and got in washing myself up with my favorite Gucci body gel. After thirty minutes in the shower getting out wrapping myself up in my towel I walked in my walk-in-closet and pulled out some shorts and a shirt.

Putting on my clothes, I heard a ding from my phone which indicated I got a text message. Picking up my phone to see who texted me.

It was my ugly ass boss.

"Brina there's a party tonight at the club I need you dancing and shit. I need for all my best to be there tonight". Rolling my eyes and replying with a ok I locked my phone up and went to deja room to see if she was up.

Walking in her room, "dejaaaaa?" I said seeing her up and ready for the day. "Wassup?" She said looking up at me. "Let's go out to eat for breakfast."

"Ight." she said getting up and walking downstairs.

Grabbing my keys we headed to the car. "So I have to work tonight for somebody shitty ass party." I said getting in and starting the car. "Welp that tuff I'm glad ion gotta work today cause I ain't doing shit today but resting." Soon as she said that she got a text. "Who is that?" I asked pulling off. "Boss." She said rolling her eyes.

Laughing I said, "What he want?

"He want me to come in and work for this funky ass party." She said sounding upset. "You mad ain't it?" I said turning a curb. "Hell yea I'm mad right when I wanna rest shit stank breath wanna text me and say deja there's a party tonight I need you to be there I need my best dancers here". Deja mimicked in a deep ass voice.

"Ahhh haaaa that's what you get talm bout some I ain't going in today I ain't doing shit but look yo ass gotta be there." I said laughing my ass off. "Bitch it ain't FUNNYYYYYYY." The. Pulled up to the Waffle House. "Deja girl calm down it ain't that serious." Rolling my eyes.

"You don't understand!" She huffed like a child.

"I do understand." I said getting out.

"No you don't , you don't understand this man breath be killing me his breath be smelling like dinosaur dick and it hurts my nostrils my poor nostrils". Deja said crying.

Walking in we both sat down at a booth and finished talking. "Bitch is you crying?"I said laughing.

"Yea you just don't understand brina you don't lord knows you don't because if you do you would've felt the pain I feel." Laughing so hard tears falling out my eyes I just looked at deja and shook my head.

"Hi how is y'all doing and what can I get for y'all drinks"? The ratchet waiter said.

"I'll take a orange juice." I told the waiter.

"Same as her." Deja said wiping her eyes.

"Alright I'll be right back." The waiter said walking away to fix our drinks.

After eating breakfast We went home took a nap until it was time for us to go in and do what we had to do.

7:00 pm
At the club

7:00 pm At the club