ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3

Omniscient POV

The day after the fight Sabrina and Deja went to get pampered. First they went to the hair salon to get a lace front wig install done. They wanted to match so they both had got it red. After they got their hair done they went to the nail salon.

"How you getting yo nails?" Deja asked.

"Shit I don't even know yet." Sabrina told her.

"Ouuu I know how I'm getting mines I know they gon be cute." Deja said taking out her phone taking selfies.

"Mhm." Sabrina said pulling up to the nail shop rolling her eyes.

"I know you rolling your eyes at me I see you in my camera keep on watch they gone get stuck." Deja said taking more selfies.

"Girl hush cause you stay rolling yours at me yours the ones that gonna get stuck." Brina said.

"Girl be quiet.... anyways you know what I wanna do today?" Deja all of a sudden asked as Sabrina pulling to Linda's Nails.

"No what?" Sabrina replied stopping the car and getting out.

"I wanna go car shopping I need me a new car." Deja said walking behind Brina in the salon.

"Don't be waisting your money on cars Deja just keep it in the bank, simple." Sabrina said saying hey to Lila the nail tech.

Lila is a little cute white girl that Sabrina and Deja go to, to get their nails done every two weeks. She would make their nails look bomb so that's why the sisters trust her so much with they nails. Lila was behind the counter. She had her hair in braids going to the back and wore her work clothes.

She would always pick on Deja because Deja would get riled up in a second, and it's funny to see her reaction. Sabrina would just shake her head and watch them bicker.

"Girl bye I might get me a Range Rover or a Lamborghini or a Porsche or a Lamborghini or a Maybach or a Jeep Wrangler." Deja said as she keep naming expensive cars.

"Damn Deja you tryna get the whole car lot." Their nail tech, Lila, said laughing.

"And probably don't even got enough for it." Lila joked.

"PAUSE!!! Because I got enough for y'all whole shop and house put together so don't do me baby tf." Deja said with an attitude.

"Whatever Deja you sound slow now come on so I can do yo ugly ass nails, them hoes scary." Lila said making a little shaking motion.

"Lila bitch don't come for me when it comes to my nails and shit because you know my shit look better than yo funky fingers." Deja said.

"Deja shut up and go pick yo nail damn." Sabrina said getting irritated.

1 hour later

"Thanks Lila we will see you again in 2 weeks." Sabrina said exiting Linda's nails.

"Bye girls I'll be ready for y'all have a good day." Lila said.

"And Deja don't come back to me trying to fix them monsters on your hands again." Lila said with a stern expression.

"Bitch be quiet because you know my shit be looking good asf bye." Deja slammed the door tryna get the last word.

Sabrina could see Lila in the window laughing and just shook her head.

"Come on Deja and stop fighting with her every time we go in the nail salon." Sabrina said.

"Ummm... first of all that's all her so don't be telling me to stop fighting with someone that be fighting with me." Deja said with an eye roll.