ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 (𝔻𝕖𝕛𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘)

It was now Tuesday and Deja grand opening would be happening today at three o'clock. It's already eleven and the two sisters were getting ready. Their hair appointment was at twelve, Their nails at one ,and makeup at two. It was gonna be a rushing and long day so they tried to get at our appointment early as ever.

"Deja you finally got yo shop." Our arrogant hairdresser Tae said.

"Yup and I can't wait to start firing hoes." Deja said eating her breakfast from Waffle House while getting her hair done.

"Girl what the fuck, how you gon be firing folks already." Tae said laughing.

"Cause I'm petty like that." Deja said with a stuffed mouth.

"Don't mind Deja, Tae she on a whole another level." Brina said finishing her orange juice.

"I see hell deja said she ain't come to play with hoes in her shop." Tae said putting his comb down and picking up the wig glue.

"And that's on what?" Deja asked.

"PERIOD!!!" Deja, Brina, and Tae said all together laughing.

                                    3:15

DEJA POV

Me and Brina were now headed to the grand opening party after leaving our makeup appointment.
We rushed home got dressed actually making it on time. My mama was there I'm excited to see her.

Getting out the car walking to where there was a lot people, I saw people celebrating. There were some of our family, some friends, and some supporters.

 There were some of our family, some friends, and some supporters

"DEJAAAAA CONGRATULATIONS." The crowd said as I walked up to my shop hugging me left and right.

I walked up to the front of my building where the microphone was. I had to say my speech that I practiced for weeks for this day. I had to make sure I didn't sound ratchet and made Sabrina look over it a few times cause she the smart one. When everyone got quiet, I started my speech.

"Thank everyone some much, it's very sweet of everyone to come and support me on my special day. I came a long way and I'm proud of myself for being able to make this happen. I wanna thank my sister for being there with me throughout the whole process. I wanna thank god for taking me down the right path and getting away from that club to my own shop. I'm doing my big boss things now. I not gonna say to much we just gon get this shit lit!" Deja said in the microphone thanking everyone.

*CLAPS CLAPS CLAPS*

Brina has joined Deja in front of the building to speak. Deja had gave Brina the microphone so she could say what she had to say.

"I just wanna say I'm proud of my lil sister like who would've thought Deja would've open her own shop before me. I love you lil sis. You doing grown women boss shit and I'm proud of you." Brina said hugging her sister.