ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

"Bitch you got my sister locked up." A angry brina said.

"Yes I did boo boo and keep playing I'll have you locked up to." Lashae said with a petty smirk on her face.

"You know what hoe I'm sick of yo shit!" Brina said running up to the girl. When she was about to grab her, a police office picked Sabrina up just as her fist was about to fly to Lashae's face.

"Ms. Sabrina Michelle we need you to calm down or we're gonna have to arrest you for assault." The male cop with three hairs said letting brina go.

"...and Ms. Lashae Smith you can leave now if we need you we'll call you." The police, Officer Robinson said.

"Ok Officer Robinson see you later and for you Miss red head don't ever play with me." Lashae said being messy flipping her stiff hair.

"Bitch if you don't get-"Brina said heading towards to her but Lashae hurried out the door.

"Ms. Michelle listen if you want to see and bail your sister out then you have to keep a calm head.  If you can't do that, unfortunately, I can't help you. Do you understand?" The patch bearded officer said.

"Yea but that nappy head ass hoe keep trying me." Sabrina said crossing her arms.

"Well Ms. Michelle don't let people like her influence your actions and emotions she can be a bitch sometimes." Officer Robinson said whispering to Brina on the last part.

"Hell I see just ratchet and ghetto for no reason." Brina said.

"Yea she is but that's one of the officers cousins so of course she gets her way most of the time." Officer Robinson said.

"That's why my sister got locked up cause this dirty hoe and then her cousin a cop." You can see the look on her face and tell Brina was not happy bout this at all. She was worried bout her sister and that's the only thing that mattered to her.

"Everything gone be fine don't stress yourself I'll have your sister out in no time." Officer Robinson said making a promise to Sabrina.

1 hour later

Deja was now released and the girls was now headed home.

"Damn Deja how the fuck you get locked up?". Sabrina said pissed off but careful since she was driving.

"Cause these fat musty big body no shape ass police came knocking at the door and i open it. They talm bout some is I'm Deja and some shit like that, and I'm like who asking then they start to talking shit and I'm talking shit to then next thing you know they handcuffed me talm bout I'm under arrest for assault." Deja said with her ghetto accent coming out.

"So at that point I knew that hoe Lashae called Like girl how you gon call the police cause you got beat up for some shit you started like who does that knowing that, that shit goes on my record." Deja said mad.

"But anyways fuck that hoe her weave stiff." Deja said sticking her middle finger up dancing.

(A/N:  BiTcH😂😭)

"Lord have mercy." Sabrina said rolling her eyes .

Next day