Party time pt.2

Y/N Pov

He pressed me against the wall and started to kiss me hungrily. "You were such a bad girl today,and you know what bad girls get for their punishment?" He asked and I nodded my head 'no' while smiling. "I don't know,Jahseh. How about, you show me?" I asked and I could see I made him mad.

"That's not my fucking name, princess" He said and kissed me stronger than before. "Than what is it?" I asked,knew what I am doing, I wanted him to be rough with me.

"So you gonna tease,huh?" He said, picked me up and carried me to our bedroom.

He slowly put me down on the bed, this nigga doesn't want me to get hurt,even when he's mad he still gentle.

"Now U gon' see what happens when U disrespect me" Jah said and took the handcuffs and a piece of rope.

He sat on the bed,and kissed me, then took off my shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor. "Who am I?" He asked and I bit my lip. "You're Jahseh,duh" I said and smirked at him.

He took off my bra and cuffed my hands to the bed,after what he took down my jeans and my panties leaving me naked.

He tied my legs to the end of the bed so I couldn't move.

"I'll ask again,what's my name, babygurl?" He asked while placing his head on my already wet pussy.

"I told you,Jahseh" I said and he immediately started to lick my pussy, and it felt like heaven.

"Sh-shittt" I moaned and tried to hold something with my arms,but he cuffed them so i couldn't catch anything.

He's a genius.

He entered his tongue into my hole, it felt awesome. "Fff-uckkk mmmphh" I moaned while he was eating me up like I was a meal he never ate before.

Right before I was about to cum,he stopped and said "last time I ask, what's my name?" He asked and I said "Daddy" He smirked and kissed my lips. "That's right" He said and I smiled. He untied my legs and put them around his lap.

"So,babygurl,your punishment is that you are not allowed to make a sound" I sighed,threw my head back,so he put his hand on my cheek. "Understood?" He asked. "Yes" I said and he slapped my ass. "Yes what?" "Yes Daddy" I said and he kissed my lips,so gentle but still so hard.

He took off the rest of his clothes and threw them somewhere on the floor. He pulled down his underwear when I saw his erection, I couldn't help but stare.

"You like what u see?" He asked and I smirked. "I like it more when It's inside me" I said and he did his laugh. "Calm down,not that fast honey" He said and kissed my neck, leaving hickeys everywhere.

"Shit Jah if I have hickeys tomorrow Imma murder u" I said and noticed that I fucked up. "What u said?" He asked and grabbed my ass. "Nothing" I responded,hoping that he didn't hear me. "You said my name wrong,princess" He said and grabbed my neck,not so strong but still it hurt a little. "S-sorry daddy" I stuttered and he let me go. "Better be"

I could feel his huge erection touchig my entrance, so I just said "Fuck me already" He smiled and said "what did I say about making sounds,huh?" He asked and I just kept quiet.

He slowly entered his tip into my hole, I tried not to moan to the pleasure.

Soon he started to thrust into me faster and harder,so I almost moaned but I kept my mouth closed.

"Damn m-ma you tighter every time I swear" He said and grabbed my waist and pushed himself into me further.

"Shit,ddadddyyy" I moaned,right now I didn't care for his punishments.

"Moan for me babygurl" he moaned and bend over to kiss my lips.

"Sshitt ddady I'm closse" I screamed as he hit my g-spot every time.

"Mme t-too" He stuttered and I noticed that his strokes got sloppier.

Right before I was about to cum,he stopped and said "ride my dick"

He uncuffed my arms and I sat on his lap, placing his dick into me again. "Shittt" I moaned as I bounced on his lap.

"Ddamn ma" He said and kissed my lips. "I'm close" I moaned,he grabbed my waist and did the job for me.

"Shit you're so good" He threw his head back in ecstasy and rolled his eyes.

"I think imm closee" He said and I stopped. I got down from his lap and put his dick into my mouth and started to suck it and lick it.

"S-shit shawty" He moaned so loud, when I felt his warm liquid coming down my throat. I pulled it out and layed next to him,exhausted.

"That was-" I started but he finished for me. "Unbelievable".

Sksk hope u like itt❤
Btw thanks for notices!!!!!
Luv u!
Shoutouts:
JOSGMO
MrsJahseh
JahHub
luldickgurl666
JahsehsB
sxppingteainyohood
❤❤❤❤