idk what i'm doing

Your pov
—————-

It was early in the morning,about 6 am. I don't know why the fuck was I up this early,but it didn't matter cause I'm up now.

Jahseh was sleeping beside me,so I decided to get up and make some breakfast.

I wasn't wearing my pajamas,I was in my thong and one of Jahseh's shirts,which looked so oversized on me,but Jahseh thinks it's cute or whateva.

I walked down the stairs and got in the kitchen. I took sum to eat and sat on the kitchen table. I ate my shit and cleaned up.

I opened the fridge and took some eggs, milk,and I grabbed flour and everything I needed to make pancakes.

I mixed all the ingredients in a bowl and heated the pan.

I poured some of the mixture on the pan and started to bake them.

I heard footsteps behind me and suddenly felt his hand on my ass. "OU JAHSEHHH WHAT DID I TELL U ABOUT HITTING MY ASS" I screamed and looked at him.

"I do what I want babygirl,yo ass is mines" "good morning would be enough" I said as he put his head on my shoulder and hugged me from behind.

"why u up so early?" he asked.

"no good morning for me? ok" I said and sniffed. "good morning mamas" he said and turned my head around as he attacked my lips.

As i was holding the pan with one hand,I let go of it,turned around and grabbed his cheeks. He grabbed my thighs as the sign for me to jump. I grabbed his shoulders, jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He put me on the counter and spread my legs open as he placed himself on my entrance.

I could literally feel him getting hard.

As we were kissing I smelled my pancakes burning. "Shit Jahseh move" I said as I broke the kiss and got the pancake off the pan.

I was done baking them so I turned off the stove and put the pancakes on the kitchen table. As I bended over to put them on the table, Jahseh grabbed my waist and pressed himself against my ass.

"morning hornyness,hmm?" I asked.

"shut up and get on the couch" He said.

"not with that attitude" I said and tried to walk away,but he grabbed my neck and said "I said,get.on.the.couch"

I sighed and walked away,sat on the couch and watched Jahseh come behind me.

"Take your clothes off" He sat on the couch in front of me and watched me. I sighed and threw my head back. I was in the mood,but I wanted to make him go rougher with me.

"now" he said and looked at me.

I grabbed the edges of the shirt I was wearing and got it off of my body.

I was only wearing my thong.

I saw Jahseh biting his lip.

He got closer to me and grabbed my waist,pushed me on him and kissed my lips roughly.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and started to take off his boxers.

"uh uh princess. patience" he said and broke the kiss.

"c'mon that's not cool at all" I said and crossed my arms.

"put them hands back on my waist" he said and looked at me.

"or what?I'm gOnNa GeT pUnIshEd with that tiny dick of yours?" i mocked him and laughed.

My laughter was stopped by Jah's hand on my neck.