fight😓

•your pov•

Me and Jahseh were driving home. the drive was silent,Jahseh gripped the steering wheel as hard as he could as his breathing was loud. He was angry as fuck.

let me explain to you what happened.

so me and Jahseh went to the mall to buy some clothes for me and him,and as we were walking and holding hands,some ugly bitch walked next to us and Jahseh literally looked after her and stared at her ass,and then THE BITCH WINKED AT HIM.

—flashback to the mall—

"jahseh what was that?" I asked and he turned around. "what was what?" he asked and looked at me like nothing happened.

"that bitch just winked at u after you watched her ass" I said and looked at him.

"no i didn't" he said.

"two can play that game" I said to myself and walked into Victoria's secret.

I took some lingeries and walked to a cute guy that was working there.

I walked up to him and smiled.

"hey,uhm,I have a question. what do you think,would this fit on me?" I asked and nervously bit my lip.

"we will only see if u try that on princess" he said and showed me where the dressing rooms are,and I turned around and saw Jah out of the store staring at me,mad. he was the only guy allowed to call me 'princess'.

i walked into one of the dressing rooms and took my clothes off and put on the lingerie.

i walked out and the cute guy was biting his lip.

"wow,you look sexy asf ma. u got any mans?" he asked. Right when I was about to say something,Jahseh walked next to me and said "yes,she has.a very angry mans." he said and looked the guy like he wanted to kill him.

"Jahs-" "get in,we gotta talk" Jahseh said, pulled me in the dressing room and moved the curtain.

"what do u-" i started,but he put his arm on my neck,picked me up and pressed me against the mirror.

"you think it's funny to do shit like this? you think it's funny to ask a random boy for an opinion when u have your own mans? cause if u think so,you're wrong"
he said and looked me dead in the eyes.

I'm not gonna lie it turned me on.

"yeah,but it was funny when u stared at that girl's ass?" I asked.

he chuckled.

"if u wanna play with me like this, I'm ready to fuck you up right here right now"

He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. I got turned on even more.

"is everything ok in there?" the cute boy asked. "yeah,all good" Jahseh said and looked at me,let go of my neck and put me down.

"take this shit off,we're discussing this at home" he said and he got out.

I took off the lingerie,put my clothes back on and walked out.