unbelievable🌍

"Miss,you have to go out" the doctor said as I looked at Jahseh again.
Few moments ago,they called me that he has been shot,so I'm here and I'm staring at him.

"Please,just a few more mins" I said as the doctor sighed. "5 minutes, and that's all" "Thank you so much"

I grabbed Jahseh's hand and looked at his face with tears in my eyes. I looked at the thing that showes his heart beat,it was all good.

But then it went straight. The line just stopped to move.

"What's happening?" I asked and looked at the doctor. "Omg,I NEED HELP AT THE ROOM 5!" The doctor shouted as more of them ran into the room. "Please tell me he'll be okay!" I said and put my hands on my face to cover the tears. "You have to get out,miss" One of them said and walked closer to me. "No I can't go! He's my boyfriend,I can't leave him!!" I shouted as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"SECURITY!" The doctor shouted as 2 strong men came inside.

"Time of death,3:55 pm. June 18th 2018" the doctor next to Jahseh said and looked at me. "No... NO JAHSEH NO!" I tried to run to him and wake him up,but the guards grabbed my hands and picked me up. "JAHSEH DON'T LEAVE ME!!NO NO NO NO!!"

My alarm ringed,I opened my eyes and sighed. "Not again!" I said as I looked at myself,all sweaty cuz the nightmare that I had. The same one has been repeating on 18th of every month.

I took my phone and looked at the date,18th June 2019. "Already?"

I got up,put one of Jahseh's hoodies on,it's been a year without my baby. A whole year since he got shot.

I got downstairs and made myself cereal.

Today I thought about going to Cleo's house to give her support and see the place he's burried.

I ate my breakfast and got back into our room,everything still smells like Jah. God I miss him so much.

I jumped on the bed and opened Instagram,and I wrote a whole speech for Jah,so i stared to cry once I read what i wrote.

I ended up the speech by writing:I love you Jah,and that's never gon change.

I went to the kitchen to get sum water,so I tried to grab a glass that was on the shelf,but I couldn't cuz I was extremly short.

"U need help out there?" I turned around and opened my mouth.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes as I jumped into his arms.

He was here. He was alive.

"Hey princess" he said and hugged me,I couldn't speak,i was speechless,just crying.

"How the fuck are u even alive? I was at the hospital that day,they told me that u were.." I started but he finished it. "Dead?" "Yes.." I looked at him and kissed his lips so hard that I lost all my breath. "I'm sorry I had to do this,but things started to get complicated so I had to fake my death. I tried to contact you,but I guess I couldn't cuz I was afraid that u are gon tell someone".

He said as I smiled to myself. "I don't care,you're here now" he grabbed my ass and I laughed. "I missed u so much princess" He said and kissed my neck. "Jah come on" I said and smiled.

"Shut up" He said and bit my neck.

My phone rang and it was Cleo. "Uhm,Jah should we tell her?" I asked and he smiled. "Sure,but only her" I answered the phone.

(Conversation between Cleo and Y/N)

Cleo: hei,when we gon go? Should I pick u up?
Y/N: yea,can u hurry,like i'm ready so we can go for a few mins
Cleo: k,im on my way,be ready for 5 mins.

(End of conversation)

"You go hide somewhere so u can suprise her" I said and pushed him. "Okay,but after my mum goes home you're mine" He said and I blushed.

*5 mins laterrrr*
I heard someone opening the door, so I showed Jah to go hide.

Cleo opened the door of my house and smiled as she walked in. "Hey Cleo,uhm,I gotta tell you something" I said and she looked at me. "Go ahead" she said as I looked at Jah behind her so he put his hands on her eyes and laughed. "Guess who is it?" Jah said as Cleo removed his hands and looked at us with tears in her eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD JAHSEH YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" She screamed and hugged him so tight. "WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!" She shouted and Jah chuckled. "I just couldn't. I'm sorry momma" he said and hugged her again.

"I hate u so muchhhhh" She said with a smile on her face. "But why,and how? We even put a grave for you!" Cleo said and Jah sighed. "I got a man who got on a surgery to look like me so I could fake it. I'm sorry I had to do it,but everybody made pressure on me" He said and I remembered that I was the one who made pressure on him too.

I wanted us to have a baby together, but he told me he was young to have one.

"Omg we have to tell-" Cleo started but Jah interrupted her by saying "No,ma. We can't,fans and internet are finna go crazy" so Cleo sighed and said "ok"

*I'm hella lazy to write what Cleo, Jah and Y/N did all day so let's just jumo to the evening*

"Bye momma,see u tomorrow" Jah said and closed the door behind Cleo as she left.

"I still can't believe that you're here, baby" I said and wrapped my hands around his neck.

He didn't say nun,he just kissed me roughly and picked me up.

He opened the door of our room and put me on the bed,took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.

He grabbed my hoodie and did the same as he did to him.

I was in my lace panties and my lace bra,and he was in his boxers.

I grabbed his back and kissed his neck,making hickeys everywhere.

"Damn Y/N I missed your touch so fucking much" He said as I smiled and took off his boxers.

"Lay down,I wanna suck it" I said and he did as I wanted.

I put my head down to his dick and licked the tip for a little while,then I grabbed his balls and massaged them as I started to suck.

"Omg babe" He moaned as I twisted my tongue all around his dick.

But before I made him cum, he got up,took my panties off and placed me on his lap. I sat on his dick and started to ride him. "Oh-mmy g-god daddy" I moaned and grabbed his shoulders for support. I started to shake cuz all the amazing feelings.

He kissed my lips as I moaned into his mouth,cuz that turns him on.
"I'm c-close" I moaned,but before I could,he flipped us around and started to eat me. "FUCK MMMPHH" I shouted as he entered his tongue into my hole and ate the fuck out of me.

Soon he replaced his tongue with his fingers and started to pump them inside of me.

"I'MM BOUTTAAA CUMM DADDY" I moaned as I felt my stomach go wild,so I released it on his fingers. He licked it up and said "damn ma, you taste so good"

He layed next to me heavily breathing,hugged me and said "I missed u"

Next morning I woke up to the alarm sound again.

I took my phone and looked at the date. 18th June 2019. "What the-?" I asked myself and sighed.

"It was all a dream".

Omfg I updated!!!!!! ALMOST 1K  READS ARE U CRAZZYYY??

And the shoutout goes to tha baddest bitch in tha universe JahsehsB I luv u bitch❤❤