Stiles Stilinski @ 2:05 am, Thursday

Stiles Stilinski: Does no one want to talk to me?!  (Posted at 2:05 am)

        Lydia Martin: 1) Bish, what did I tell you to do?!!, 2) No one is up at 2 ‘o clock in the fucking morning! Go to sleep! (2:06 am)

Stiles Stilinski: Pour the NyQuil in your pu**y! I already took the thing! It's not working yet! (2:07 am)

        Lydia Martin: I'm going to get Danny to hack your Facebook to find and change your password, so you can't login anymore. Do you want that? (And I already did. Nicki Minaj taught me how.) (2:09 am)

Stiles Stilinski: I'd just make a new one. :P (And, um...no. Just, no. -_-) (2:10 am)

        Lydia Martin: Ha, don't try to trick me Stiles. You would be so upset if you lost all your "Dragon City" and "My Little Pony" game app data. (You know you like this fat azz) (2:12 am)

Stiles Stilinski: LYDIA, I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DO THAT SHIT, I WILL GET SOMEONE TO MURDER YOU! ( Don't start. DO NOT start singing that song!) (2:13 am) 

        Lydia Martin: It's pathetic that you have to get someone to do it for you. That just goes to show how much of a pussy your are. :3 (I wanna see all the fat asses in the fucking club, fuck the skinny bitches, fuck the, fuck the skinny bitches.) (2:15 am)

Stiles Stilinski: No, it's because I don't like hearing girls scream.(STAHPP!!!!!) T_T (2:16 am)

Stiles Stilinski: WAIT! DON'T MISINTERPRET THAT! (2: 17 am)

        Lydia Martin: It's okay Stiles. I already know you like hearing guys scream instead. Nothing to hide or be ashamed about. (And bish, please. Talk to the ass. MY ANACONDA DON'T, MY ANACONDA DON'T, MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU 'PACKIN SOME HUN!)(2:18 am)

Stiles Stilinski: NO I DON'T OKAY?! (And you got the last line of the song wrong. It's ; "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.")(2:18 am)

        Lydia Martin: Well if your not, then why are you so on the defensive? Why are you so intent on saying your not? S:3 (And it's wasn't suppose to be the original. >:3)(2:20 am)

Stiles Stilinski: I'm going to bed. T_T (2:21 am)

        Lydia Martin: Good. Take your flat, white ass to sleep. (Btw, no anaconda will ever want that. Well..maybe except Derek...) (2:23 am)

Stiles Stilinski: OmO >:L (2:24 am)

        Derek Hale: That's what she said. (2:25 am)

        Lydia Martin: ? (2:27 am)

Stiles Stilinski: ...? (2:27 am)