Chapter 16

{Kellins POV}

Shock is a weird concept to think about. I mean its the fact that you are so mentally awed at something that it is interfering with your ability to physically function. That's how I felt at the moment watching the scene develop in front of me. My adrenaline was rushing but my shock kept me in place up until I recognized the unfortunate Soul of our group that Austin decided to Drag out at 4 in the Morning.

It was Chris.

His still Bandaged and bruised body struggling in the light of dawn under Austins Grasp. I couldn't see his face only his messy hair that was being the source of leverage by which Austin was using to drag him from his spot under the bleachers.

The rest of our Group shuffling out after The two and standing much how i was. Alan and Vic the first, both ridden with confusion and probably still half asleep.

"Austin What The hell? What are you doing?" Came Alans Tiny Voice. He was Probably just as scared as the rest of us. I doubt anyone was as scared as Chris though. Austin simply ignored the Him and continued to pull Chris to the Center of the Room.

My feet Finally obliged and i managed to step closer to my group but not very close and suddenly Austin let go Of Chris' Hair and his head landed with a small thud on the ground. One hand clutching his Bandaged ribs and the other softly Rubbing the top of his head.

By Now most everyone in the Auditorium was awake and well aware of the situation unfolding in the room. Some standing while some merely sitting up in their sleepingbags but all quiete not daring to say a word.

"Get Up" Austin said. His Voice Low yet Firm and cold. I had never heard him speak in a tone of voice that wasn't warm and reassuring, but then again I had ignored Austin For So long I probably no longer knew as much about him as i once did.

Silence filled my ears until a body was Next to me. Vic had somehow made his way across the room and stood before me blocking my view.

"Baby are you okay?" he whispered silently, both hands on either side of my face gently wiping away tears i was unaware of.

"Did he hurt you" He asked a little louder this time a small hint of aggression in his voice and i was quick to shake my head.

"Then why are you crying?" he asked still wiping my foolish tears. Before I could answer another booming voice filled the room.

"GET THE FUCK UP I SAID" Austin Yelled at chris making Vic turn his back to me and push me behind him protectively.

But this time there was no silence instead rustling as Chris climbed to his feet, slightly whimpering and still clutching his side.

"Good. Now im going to give you one chance to tell me the truth to what i ask you am i clear?" Austin said once again in that Cold voice he used from before. Only receiving a Nod from chris He began.

"What The hell have you been giving Kellin? What are yo doing to him?" Austin Asked Standing only a few feet in front of Chris His back to us. Chris was still slightly slumping but he straightened out and replied.

"We smoke Weed together, he can leave at any point in time but he chooses to stay" Chris replied the fear from before now gone and instead leaving nothing but seriousness in his eyes.

"I warned you to tell me the truth" Austin Muttered before Jumping forward and Striking a blow to chris' face. I Heard Razz scream and as she was about to run to chris' side Ronnie grabbed her and held her back attempting to whisper in her ear.

My Gaze then returned to Austin as he sat over chris continually punching him. I couldn't stand by and watch two of my best friends fight, well more like one be murdered by the other but as i tried to maneuver around Vic he grabbed my wrist and held me in place.