Chapter 4- First encounter

Hey guys this is the next chapter hope you enjoy it!

Wattpad has been playing up for me lately I don't know if it's happening to you guys as well so bear with me if I don't update quickly. 😉

Enjoy this chap. Hope you enjoy it

XXX KASH 😘

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{this is chapter 3 but in Shane's point of view}

"Ahh this is nice" I sighed to myself as I sat at a desk at the back of a classroom that I found that wasn't being used. I put my feet up on the desk and placed my hands on the back of my head and closed my eyes. I liked the dark and quiet, it helps me relax and helps me think clearly.

I sat relaxed for what felt like five minutes but the bell rang which made me jump slightly. This meant that I had been here for an hour, wow time goes fast when your actually enjoying yourself. Just as I was about to close my eyes I heard a shuffling sound just outside the classroom I sat up slightly, if it was a teacher I was screwed. The shuffling sound came into the room and I heard a thud of books hitting a desk and the light breathing of..... A girl, it wasn't a teacher which made me relax.

From the light coming from the now open door I could see her figure moving towards the light switch, "Don't turn on the lights! I like the dark." I called but then realised I shouldn't have said that I probably would of scared her, but I didn't want them turned on and seeing me just sitting there when she did turn on the light and not knowing I was there because I didn't speak probably would have scared her more. I heard a slight squeal and then the lights turned on as she spoke,

"You scared the bejeezus out of me!" She squeaked looking at me with wide eyes.

"AHH ITS SO BRIGHT!" I moaned covering my face with my hands from the light. She was looking at me with a look of confusion trying to recognise my face and then I realised why she would be confused. I looked her age and I was wearing the school uniform she was probably wondering why she didn't know me, she looked cute confused. What? "I'm Shane" I introduced myself trying to ease her confusion.

"I'm, I'm Cat" she mumbled, she was so cute, she almost looked scared. Was I scary looking? "How come I have never seen you before?" She asked gaining some confidence in her speech.

"I'm new"

"Well that explains it"

"My mum thinks that I'm in school on my first day but I have actually just been sitting in here." I explained,

"Oh so your a rebel." She cheekily stated,

"Well, no not really. I just didn't want to start today, I'm going to start tomorrow" I was glad that I was making conversation with her, it's good to know that I could make friends at this school. "What class are you in?" I asked, secretly hoping she was in mine.

"12CC" She cautiously answered, for a reason unknown to me.

"Cool I'm in that class too" I slightly smiled. I don't know why it made me smile, I'm not the kind of person that smiles a lot, this was strange.... We ended up talking for the rest of the session, turns out she was a really nice girl and she lives in my area.

"Well I've got to go to class now, which is where you should be" She jokingly teased me and gave me a small smile, god I loved her smile. What is wrong with me? I only just met her.

"Whatever" I mumbled trying to hide a smile. There it was again, why I never smile. "It was really nice that the first person met at this school was such a pretty and amazing girl as you." I quickly shut my mouth after I spoke those words. Why did I just say that out loud? Stupid, stupid Shane, you don't know how to do anything. I saw her slightly blush at my remark even though she desperately tried to hide it which was cute, this made me smirk. She picked up her books and walked towards the door,

"Bye, see you tomorrow" She quietly stammered starting to walk.

"Ok bye." I quietly spoke but then called after her when she walked out the door, "don't forget to turn off the lights!"

"Oh right sorry Mr mysterious." She joked flicking the switch and walking out.

"Thank you!" I called after her. I sat there for a while in the dark once again but this time with a smile on my face. Stop smiling Shane! I didn't know why I was smiling but I know that she caused it and this was strange. Sure she was really pretty and nice but still I only just met her. She is just someone to be a good friend isn't she? I shook the smile off my face and went back to the position that I was in before she came. I finally closed my eyes and let my confused thoughts take me away.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you enjoyed it!

Shane will be described later so that you can picture what he looks like.

In this story I will only do some chapters every now and then in different point of views.

If you like them in different point of views plz comment and say so and even who you think I should do one for. 😉

Love you all and have a good day!

XXX KASH 😘😘😘😘