A journey to gained

Months has past and I've been working on my strength and intelligence. Knowing the exams to get into U.A isn't going to be a ball in a park I have to make sure I'm prepared. I have a daily work out routine to gain lower and upper body strength. I even asked my mom to help me come up with a diet that will help me gain some weight in a healthy way so I can chisel it into muscles. Mouth's past and the entrance exam is around the corner. I've been able to learn some new moves with the help of my dojo teacher. So far I've learned hand to hand combat, fighting with a pole and fighting with knifes and daggers. I'm not a master at any of then but i am pretty decent and can cause lots of damage. During the past month I've also been thinking of different situations and how I should tackle it. I've been doing this with the help of my senpi with different times given to me to come up with a plan. This has also helped with my reaction time witch is a bonus.
Some time has passed and it's the day of the exam. I'm nervous but feel that I've worked hard enough to pass and even if I don't make it I might be able to get in the general course if I fail the hero course.
I take the general course exam first since all the exams start at different days. The general course exam weren't easy let me tell you. First we did a written and multiple choice part. That one wasn't as difficult as the second half where we had to design are own support item... With old random parts. For this I tried to think of something that can help me in battle. While I was preparing for the alarm to go off signaling us to start i created different ideas so I won't be stuck when I can't find the parts I need. In the end I was able to make retractable staff. It's not perfect but it's something i can work on since we get to keep them. I'm not sure if I past this one, the scoring wasn't explained so it's a mystery. The hero exam was next after 2 days of the generals exam. This one was a doozy. In the beginning we meet with present mic in an large room where we were sat down and told what the exams were going to be. They explained that there will be different robots with a various amount of points. They also explained the zero point robots after a squared build student pointed out that the number of robots were different from the number of robots they've already explained. After they've cleared that up, stating that the zero robot gave us no point and to avoid it, it was time for us to start the exam. Now you may be wondering, izuku how on Earth are you going to beat giant robots without a quirk. Well veiwer it's rather simple.