The journey that started it all

Yeah I'm alive sorry ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ but hey I usually post on Sunday so technically the month hasn't pasted (• ▽ •;)
A week has passed and the letter that will determined my fate has yet to come but in the meantime I've been working on my strength more ever since what happened during the exam. My relationship with bakugo seems to be the same no surprise there but I still don't want it to stuck that way. After my training with sempi I was entertaining the house when Mom ran up to me with tears flowing from her eyes with an envelope in her hand. I calmed her down enough for her to tell me what was wrong and she said that it was the letter for the school. I took the letter from her and stared at the letter for a while. Mom coughed grabbing my attention away from the letter and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "izuku, im sorry for not being able to say what you needed me to say when you were young but from now on I will be there for you supporting you no matter what the letter says". Tears fell from my eyes and i rushed twords my mom hugging her tightly embracing her as we both cried with me repeatedly say thank you hugging her tighter. I went up to my room after our teary hug and sat down next to my computer looking at the envelope wondering why only one came I mean I took two tests maybe I failed both!? Stopping myself from overthinking this I opened the letter to see a disc like shape fall in my hand . I clicked on a button that was in the middle of the disc and all might pipes up with his loud booming laughter fill the room. As the recording started it explained to me the process of the exam and how they graded/decided on who passed. All might explain how I gained very little bot points witch wouldn't have been enough but I did gain a lot of rescue points, more than anyone else. He explained how these points were kept a secret say how a hero's work is more the defeating the bad guys, and with the total amount of points added up I've passed the exam and is going to attend U.A's hero's program. The recording ended and I was left their shocked, happy, nervous. Not only did I pass but I passed quirkless.
             Who would have thought.
Seriously though thank you for your patience (;ŏ﹏ŏ) I almost called quits on the story and discontinued it but I don't have a story that's discontinued and I'm not starting now (⌐■-■).  Hoped you liked the chapter tho (◕ᴗ◕✿)