imagine #8(?) : Homecoming

oml

Aladdin was great

Will Smith played as the blue genie

basic summary of this imagine : y'all are in highschool and Tom asks you to homecoming.

"I'm sure she'll say yes!" Zendaya assured her best friend,Tom. They were in the noisy hallway,filled with excited teenagers as Tom opened his locker. "What if she says no?" Tom asked, grabbing out his textbooks. "Take a chill pill. Look,just go with the flow and things will be fine." Zendaya said. Her eyes widened when she saw (Y/N) approaching them. "Tom,she's approaching us! Act natural!" Zendaya whispered,sharply and Tom slammed his locker shut. (Y/N) smiled as Tom leaned against his locker,his cheeks turned red. "(Y/N)! Huh-Huh-Huh-Hi!" Tom stuttered. Keep going,Zendaya mouthed the words to Tom. "Hi,Tom. What are you going to do after senior year?" (Y/N) asked. "Well,maybe I'll go to university for....acting." Tom answered. "Interesting." (Y/N) said,nodding with her finger under her chin. "Do you have a date for homecoming?" Tom suddenly asked. Zendaya cringed at his question and (Y/N) answered,"Nope. Not yet anyways. Well,I better bounce. I got some homework to do. I'll see you around." "See you then." Tom said and (Y/N) walked away. "That was cringy." Zendaya said. "Like you could do any better." Tom said.

A week before homecoming

Zendaya's pencil went swiftly along the white,lined paper. She gave the note to Tom and he slid the note in (Y/N)'s locker. "She's coming!" Zendaya said and the two best friends hid behind a wall.

(Y/N) hummed softly to herself,but stopped when she opened up her locker,seeing the note. She held the paper in her hands, reading each word, carefully.

If I had the words to describe my feelings for you,
I would be the happiest man in the universe.
But words seem to fail me time and time again,
So I have to settle for the words in this verse

Your touch,your smile,your presence and soul,
Mesmerize and entangle me
Completely.
If I had but one ambition,one utter goal,
It would be stay by your side for eternity.

(Y/N)'s cheeks were a tint of blush and her smile was the biggest smile she ever smiled as she re-read the note. (Y/N) folded the paper and put the folded paper in the pocket of her jeans.

"She liked it!" Tom whispered to his best friend. "See,I told you. All you have to do is to keep this up until you ask her." Zendaya whispered. "Oh,God, that's nerve racking." Tom whispered.

One day before homecoming

After writing continuous love notes,Tom decided to ask (Y/N) to homecoming. (Y/N) was at her locker,yet reading another love note as Tom approached her. "Hey,(Y/N)!" Tom said and (Y/N) broke from her trance. "Tom,hi!" (Y/N) said,her cheeks were pink. "Reading some love notes,"Tom said then mumbled,"that I wrote?" "You wrote these?" (Y/N) asked, holding up the four love notes. "Wuh-Wuh-Wuh-What? Uh..." Tom was frozen in fear and Zendaya face palmed. "Yeah,I did. And I was wondering if you want to come to homecoming with me." Tom said. "Of course I do!" (Y/N) said,her smile big. "Oh,what time do you want me to pick you up?" Tom asked. "Probably 6,after I get done with homework. See you then." (Y/N) answered, kissing Tom's cheek before walking away.

Today was homecoming and Tom waited outside (Y/N)'s house,fixing his tuxedo. The door swung open and (Y/N)'s father/guardian opened the door. "May I help you?" He asked. "Hi,sir. I'm here to pick up (Y/N)." Tom answered. "Right here." (Y/N)'s father/guardian moved aside to reveal (Y/N) in a beautiful long,red dress and roses in her hair. "Wow." Tom whispered. "Bring her back by eight." (Y/N)'s father/guardian said. "Yes,sir." Tom said, nodding.
(a/n=classic)

Tom and (Y/N) walked in the gymnasium,where homecoming was hosted at,and there were lots of people there. "Welp,I only came here for food. You guys make out or something." Zendaya said before going to the food table. Slow,romantic music played and everyone began to dance with their partners. "Do you want to dance?" Tom asked (Y/N). "I-I don't know how to dance." (Y/N) said. "It's okay. I don't either,but we can learn." Tom said. (Y/N) nodded and the two walked on the dance floor. Tom put his hands on (Y/N)'s waist,her arms around his neck. They couldn't stop making eye contact as they danced, slowly. I'm going in,Tom mouthed the words to himself and he planted his lips on (Y/N)'s. She kissed back,of course,and they pulled away to breathe. (Y/N) smiled and rested her forehead on his. They had the most fantastic night of their lives.

does this sound familiar?

i'm so sorry i wasted your time to read this dumbass imagine