See You In a Minute (Peter Parker)

"See you in a minute."

Those were her last words. Who was her? It wasn't Agent Romanoff's last words but it was (Y/N) (L/N)'s last words. What happened to her? Only Natasha knew how she died and it haunted her to this day. Natasha tried everything to stop (Y/N) from jumping off that cliff on Vormir in 2014. She tried everything but (Y/N) jumped. The image of (Y/N)'s bleeding and twisted body on the ground burned in Natasha's skull. A soul for a soul. That was the price.

The grappling hook clinged onto the cliff as Natasha gripped (Y/N)'s wrist, tightly. "Don't do this. Please don't. You have a family. Peter and Tony.... they'll be devastated. Don't do this." Natasha said,the tears were clouding up in her eyes. "It's okay," (Y/N) whispered,"When you get the chance to,tell them I love them. Please. Just drop me. It's going to be okay." "No!" Natasha said,the tears were now rolling down her cheeks. "It's gonna be okay." (Y/N) whispered. She then kicked off the rock that held her and Natasha together. "No!" Natasha screamed as she saw (Y/N) fall to her death,seeing the pool of blood that quickly formed under her body.

"She told me....that she loved you.....and Tony." Natasha told Peter at Tony's funeral. "W-What?" Peter asked,his eyes were beginning to tears up. "I couldn't save her. I'm so sorry,Peter." Natasha apologized. "Please tell us you're joking,Ms. Romanoff." Aunt May pleaded,but Natasha,sadly,only shook her head,making Aunt May hug her sobbing nephew.

Later that month,they had a funeral for (Y/N), except,they buried an empty coffin. Peter was devastated that he lost the love of his life but Ned and Michelle were there to comfort him. The Avengers were there, mourning the deaths over the two avengers that sacrificed their lives to stop Thanos from destroying half of the universe.

this is shit but it somehow made me sad too